Hello! I am looking for an imaginative, patient, and very silly group for what you might call the "new game plus" version of the 5e Starter Set adventure: Lost Mine of Phandelver. What makes it "new game plus"? Well for one thing it will start the same way, and have much the same setting. But if you look really  closely, you might see that what's really going on is very different! You don't need to have played, seen, or heard the story to LMoP before though it would surely help. (There's a surprise in this game and i want someone  to get it!) Now rather than just using the old pre-made characters (that no one likes), i like to do things a bit differently. Instead of having your character's race, class, and background selected for you; the choice will be "adventure hooks". Basically you choose how you want to be tied into the story, and what your character has been doing recently. For this group we need to find: 1. a small town boy/girl who got into trouble with the local gang and had to leave town for a while. 2. a Thundertree refugee scraping by on the docks of Neverwinter, while dreaming of reestablishing your lost home. 3. the last scion of a formerly great noble house of Neverwinter, determined to make your family's name great again, 4. a devoutly religious person who has received visions from their patron god, calling them to service and adventure. 5. and a dwarf... just a dwarf, living with his cousins in Neverwinter. Please note that none of the choices prescribe or determine race, class, or background for you. (Except the dwarf, of course. They have to be a dwarf.) Those details you would choose for yourself. The options for race, class, background, spells, etc. would come from the 5e Player's Handbook , the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide , the Princes of the Apocalypse index sections ( not  the pdf-only player's companion. no broken Aaracokra here! although Deep Gnome was a phb oversight, and should be fine.) and the two racial options presented in the 5e Dungeon Master's Guide (that is Eladrin and Aasimar/Deva). We would be starting at Level 1, and using the Standard Array for stats. (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 08, assigned where you like, then add racial bonuses.) More important than hard details, is the attitude and tone. If you don't like references, big ideas, and being goofy; i might not be the best fit for you. Humor (or silliness at least) and intensity work well together. I for one, can't do one or the other exclusively and have been known to reward behavior that doesn't strictly advance the game, just because it's funny, clever, or plain awesome. Also, be prepared to explain what your character is doing physically  as though you were looking at them, or better yet doing it yourself. Because the rules can be overruled if what's trying to happen makes no damn sense. Anyway, the game would be every Saturday, at 6:30pm CDT. It can start September 3rd if we find enough people. Otherwise, we can start September 10th. Sorry for the multi-paragraph essay, i just wanted to be clear. Hope to hear from you! Billy Redd.