Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic lighting breaking my game

Today I have been having an issue with dynamic lighting if I set the dim distance to -5 it totally breaks my game I have to close out the tab and go back to my game to fix it.
Gid
Roll20 Team
I'm sorry to hear that, Zozic. Could you elaborate what exactly happens when a token's dim distance is set to -5? What browser were you using and what was the other light settings you had enabled on that token?
I use google chrome, and I have have enforce los, update on drop and restrict movement enabled. Once I set a tokens dim distance to -5 it is clickable until I click something else then I can no longer click it and if I go to another page in my game, reload the current page or close out my browser and restart. When I reload the game the page I had the token on barely loads and when it does its a really close up shot that is very pixelated. Here are some pictures  Control nothing changed Goblin in room b set to -5 dim reloaded page
Gid
Roll20 Team
I failed at replicating the same error with a copy of your page on both Chrome and Firefox. What I suspect is something is getting hung up on your browser. First thing to double check is to make certain nothing is disrupting the scripts Roll20 is running for processing dynamic lighting. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)