Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet workers stop working during game.

My sheet workers stop working half-way through the game.  Reloading the browser page works, but delays the game.  This does happen with different custom sheets, and I have no idea if it occurs with Roll20 sheets. I am using a customized Iron Kingdoms sheet, Chrome, and updated drivers.  This also affects my player's sheets, though the effect seems to be limited each person's individual browser (if it stops on my computer, one of my player's sheet may work just fine).  
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hello Coal Powered Puppet, If all of your players are suffering the same issue (if at different points in time during the game), what's likely happening is something is going wrong with the sheet you customized. There's a high likelihood that this is not a bug, but possibly a syntax error in the sheet's design. My recommendation is getting a console log the next time your sheet fails to work. That way you can see where things are breaking down. To get a console log, follow along with  Step 4 of  Solving Technical Issues . If it turns out it's the sheet itself and not a bug in the platform, I'll reroute this thread back to the Character Sheets forum, so other sheet designers can take a look.
Posted there .  No joy. I will endeavor to console log for the next issue.