Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

What happens when you end a subscription?

Edited 1473963772
My current question is if I get a custom script for my campagn does it stop working after my subscription ends or will my macros still function?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
While your subscription is active, all the features that are provided by it are active (Dynamic Lighting, API Scripts, etc).  When your subscription is inactive, those features won't work (no Dynamic Lighting, API Server doesn't startup for your game). Should you reactivate your subscription, all of those things will again work as they did the first time (Your prior Dynamic Lighting lines will still be here, tokens will have their sight options set as they were, the API Server will start for your game, etc).  Nothing is lost except the use of those additional features when the subscription is not active.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Also, custom character sheets continue to work after the subscription ends I believe, but you can't edit them. **This needs confirmation
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You're correct, Scott!  
By edit do you mean no inputs, like new stats and abilities, allowed or no chaging the chararter sheets code?

Edited 1473979433
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No way of changing the HTML and CSS. The sheet would remain as functional as it was when your subscription was active. Note that there might be companion API scripts that you couldn't use anymore, but they aren't required to use a sheet, just a companion. 
Thx!

Edited 1474065094
Do the premium images stay usable if you aready have them in play?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No images will be removed from existing Games.  They will still be on the map or assigned to tokens, cards, rollable tables, handouts, etc.  You will still be able to drag them tokens onto the map, copy existing graphics on a page and paste them on other pages, and create a copy of an existing Game with all the images still in place.