Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG (Looking for Game): Any (Preferably PF or 5e) After 12:00 PM EST

Edited 1474052019
Introduction: Hi there, the name's Wisna, Male, 21 years of age. I used to play a lot of Pathfinder, 4e, and 5e games while I was still here a long long time ago but unfortunately work got busy so I had to drop the roleplaying hobby for a while. While I still work I now have free time though. Now I'm searching for a group of people to play with, preferably 3-4 players and 1 DM. I prefer the intimacy and development a small group can have compared to a group of 6-10 players. As for scenarios I'm more of a High and Dark Fantasy player than a Sci-Fi one. I also prefer Roleplay to Roll-play. World immersion and character development are more important to me than rolling numbers. As for my schedule I am free all day Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday. The other three days of the week I have work but I'm usually home by 7:00 PM US EST those days. Tabletop RPG & RP History: -Father and I would RP scenarios during car rides up and down the east coast when I was 12 and we would use an in-game dice roller on one of my game boy games to decide the result of a situation. This is what piqued my interest in Roleplaying and D&D. -Sophomore year of High School met a friend with a D&D 4e book and we grabbed four others to group with us and play. The game's lasted the rest of the High School years and we still occasionally meet. I was a Dwarf Cleric then. -Joined Roll20 towards the end of High School and played with a group playing Basic D&D. The games were fun but just rolling numbers and non-stop combat bored me. I realized being immersed and being my character is what excited me the most about Tabletop RPGs. -2013 and 2014 played many games of Pathfinder with random on and off groups. Most groups would dissolve within a month. Towards the end of the year I found an ambitious man who had a group of 20 players and 4 DMs. He wanted to make his game big. I enjoyed the game but realized that with big groups such as that you can't really form a close-knit relationship with other characters. I also DMed for a group in college. It was the D&D 5e Princes of the Apocalypse campaign. DMing was fun but it's stressful too. I now have great respect for DMs. Those years were big Tabletop years for me. -2015 I was hired as a Database Contractor and work began take up most of my time. Had to drop RPing and focus on making money for myself. -2016 I've finally been able to help the company back on its feet so now there's more free time. I'm looking to get back into RPing. Games Familiar With: -D&D Basic -D&D 3.5e -Pathfinder -D&D 4e -D&D 5e -Shadowrun -Call of Cthulu Communication Tools: -Skype -Google Hangouts -Teamspeak -Raidcall -Discord Game Tools Familiar With: -Myth-Weaver Player sheets: Website used to create and keep record of your characters items and progression throughout the game. -Token Tool: Downloadable Tool used to make custom character and monster tokens. Closing: If you have any questions please post them below or shoot me a message. I'm really REALLY really looking forward to getting back into this hobby. Thank you for your time. Wisna
Hey, I'm very new to tabletop RPGs, but excited to delve into it! I would be up for gaming like once a week or in any one off games. Definitely need someone who is able to show me the ropes though, as I have very limited experience. 

Edited 1473983821
Kate H. said: Hey, I'm very new to tabletop RPGs, but excited to delve into it! I would be up for gaming like once a week or in any one off games. Definitely need someone who is able to show me the ropes though, as I have very limited experience.  Unfortuantely my post is LFG looking for group, not LFP looking for players. I have no interest in DMing.
Still searching for a group to play with.
Hey I'm looking for a player to play D&D 3.5 every other Friday night! I currently only have 2 players and am looking for a few more. We had a couple others at the beginning but they got too busy to keep playing. We're playing tonight if you'd like to join now, or if you don't see this or can't tonight, we'll be playing again in two weeks! Let me know!