Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 1 new player (preferably female) for Pathfinder Beginner Box mini-campaign

Looking to add some diversity to our gaming group of all dudes. Sexism and inappropriate remarks will not be tolerated. Like I said, we're just looking to add some diversity. We play weekly, usually Wednesday or Thursday 8:30/CST. We have one player in Thailand, 2-3 midwest, and 1-2 mountain time zone US. We've been doing Rise of the Runelords, but since we're adding a new player, we thought we'd take a break and introduce them to the game through Beginner's Box. So this is noob friendly. The first adventure, this Thursday will be a heavily modified version of the intro adventure in Beginner's Box. We are roleplay-lite, in terms of doing voices and mannerisms, but players and DM are encouraged to explain their actions narratively and within game context. We use google hangouts. Audio is required, but camera is not. Though I think everyone playing now is using one.
I'm not a female but if you can't find one to fill the position send me a PM, I'd love to join. I'm pretty new at Pathfinder but considering the description I should be able to keep up. I'm in Mountain Time and prefer nights so I should be able to keep a schedule with you. Let me know.