Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Skill Challenge Tacking

Hi all, Even though I run 5e games I still find uses for the 4e skill challenge process - it is especially useful to create "travel montages" when long distances are involved without rolling random encounters every day/hour or just handwaving the whole travel away.  I normally just use a handout, give it to the players and let them work through it - similar to a skill challenge  worksheet you may use in 4e days at the table. One suggestion from my players was that it would be good if there was a way to track this in roll20.  For example checkboxes in the handout to track success and failures and how many times skill X or Y had been attempted etc.  I thought that was a good idea. Is there a way to do this?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You could allow them to edit the handout, but I can't think of another way. One of the experts might have something else tho