Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD Next Character Sheets?

I see scripts that create character sheets for 3.5 and Pathfinder, anyone have anything whipped up for DnD Next yet?
nope, but wouldn't be hard. use the Pathfinder one for a reference and just replace the fields with whatever you want for your sheets. It how I did the 3.5 one. easy as pie, and lets face it, next has less (base) numbers to get recorded down, so would take less time.
Michael H. said: nope, but wouldn't be hard. use the Pathfinder one for a reference and just replace the fields with whatever you want for your sheets. It how I did the 3.5 one. easy as pie, and lets face it, next has less (base) numbers to get recorded down, so would take less time. I am in love with his 3.5 sheet too!;-)

Edited 1381978200
Like I said, I stole the base code from the pathfinder, then just modded everything. Haven't updated it for the new macros yet, which would be killer, but you can actually have a macro for the attack on your hotbar and it will call the attack in question (I have 1h 2h and 2w for 1handed, 2handed and 2weapon attacks, with tw and rng for the two ranged macros. I link the other two attack types to the end of my hotbar and it will work the same - just select token and vola - macro for every attack possible with that token. and every monster I plan on using or have had to set up is in on a full character sheet with tokens set up to go; easy fight for any situation, as you drag token to field, and use hotbar for each attack. just remember to tag your npcs and your party properly so you can filter out the monsters. edit: Also, @Aaron (DM), thats cool. Wasn't aware I had any fans of that sheet out there. Glad to hear its being used.
Michael H. said: Like I said, I stole the base code from the pathfinder, then just modded everything. Haven't updated it for the new macros yet, which would be killer, but you can actually have a macro for the attack on your hotbar and it will call the attack in question (I have 1h 2h and 2w for 1handed, 2handed and 2weapon attacks, with tw and rng for the two ranged macros. I link the other two attack types to the end of my hotbar and it will work the same - just select token and vola - macro for every attack possible with that token. and every monster I plan on using or have had to set up is in on a full character sheet with tokens set up to go; easy fight for any situation, as you drag token to field, and use hotbar for each attack. just remember to tag your npcs and your party properly so you can filter out the monsters. edit: Also, @Aaron (DM), thats cool. Wasn't aware I had any fans of that sheet out there. Glad to hear its being used. yeah I think i was the one you posted it for in my looking for 3.5 sheet forum post. Was sad to see you removed your post with the API, luckily I had it in the API of an old game to copy :-)
I removed no such posts! I'd post it properlike, but its all messy and shiet cause I was updating the various macros to make use of the max attribute.
Hmmmm, well if you ever do make an updated one i'd love to try it ;-)
i find myself playing a lot of league in my off time at the moment. Perhaps one night after work when I'm not really up to anything else I'll try and clean it up and make it ready for distrubution (i'm half way there, but even in my games there are problems i'm having where I did it wrong)