Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Average Pathfinder Map Quality

Hey guys! I'm a pathfinder DM who enjoys making his own scenarios and maps, and I was wondering what the average DM/Player runs into when playing on Roll20. I'd love it if you could post/link some of your creations for reference! (I don't plan on using them so feel free to put SAMPLE or something across it if you feel so inclined) Thanks! :)
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi Martin! I'm the DM for three Pathfinder games on Roll20 and I really enjoy it. The dynamic lighting is superb. I make all my own maps and have some here for sale. Check them out  here . 
I really like your work, and I can see myself using a bunch of your props for my maps (personal/game use of course), thanks for sharing!

Edited 1475838192
When i need to make own maps for pathfinder i usually buy the modular packs from Heroic Maps. You can find them here: They are really worth every penny and very easily assembled in photoshop