Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Sheet - Show active buffs

Edited 1475888731
Hello everyone, one player in my campaign plays a magus. He has numerous different buffs for his weapon to toggle on and off + party buffs and it gets hard for him to sometimes track if everything is set up properly. Is there a way to read out the names of the active Buffs? I am trying to add a line to the attack macro that would basically say something like: Active Buffs: Haste, Magusbuff1, Randombuff2 I found a way to read out the total numerical values that are added to each stat, but that is hard to check on the fly. I know he could "just have the sheet open and check the active buffs there", but with a small screen and the chance to makro a lot of things this would be very handy. :) (Also for a GM to check which players still have which buffs set to active to see if nobody forgot anything)

Edited 1475948842
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Maybe this will help.  While this does not show just the active buffs, you could do something like /w gm &{template:pf_generic} {{name=@{selected|character_name}'s Buffs}} {{ @{selected|repeating_buff_-KS7gG7J4qG2jzTz3dXx_buff-name} = @{selected|repeating_buff_-KS7gG7J4qG2jzTz3dXx_buff-enable_toggle} }} Which will give the name of the buff and if it's active, "1" or not, a "0". This macro would need to be adjusted for each character using the id of each buff. You could also do something a little more generic just using row#'s.  The macro should only include the exact number of buff's to avoid errors /w gm &{template:pf_generic} {{name=@{selected|character_name}'s Buffs}} {{ @{selected|repeating_buff_$0_buff-name} = @{selected|repeating_buff_$0_buff-enable_toggle} }} {{ @{selected|repeating_buff_$1_buff-name} = @{selected|repeating_buff_$1_buff-enable_toggle} }} We'll have a look at the sheet to see how hard it would be to implement an option to show active buffs and conditions.
Thank you, this is already helping me a lot, even though it is not 100%, but a huge step towards it. :) Some players just tend to forget a checkbox every once in a while. ^^