Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] 6.9.1+

Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
D&D 5e Shaped Character Sheet This is the redesigned Shaped character sheet for use on Roll20.net with the 5th edition of Dungeons & Dragons (5e). The sheet is designed to be usable by all Roll20 users regardless of subscription level. If you are updating an existing campaign I highly recommend you duplicate your campaign and use that to copy data over. I also recommend starting each character from a fresh sheet. Shaped Character Sheet Companion Script Documentation Please report any bugs in the issues tab or on this thread. They will however be tracked on the issues tab Features High performance sheet without the lag of old versions (100% sheet workers) Improved styling to match the 5e paper sheet with nearly all elements clickable to output to chat Compendium Integration for NPCs, Armor, Equipment, Spells, Weapons NPC actions and traits are parsed and clickable. Customizable skills with the option to change the ability on the fly Translations (English and French so far) Auto populated Class Features which include things like Lay on Hands or Sneak Attack Spells with filtering and the option to cast at a higher level Customizable Classes - Change Name, HD, or spellcasting level of the classes Armor - Covers normal armor as well as unarmored ability cases like monk, barbarian, etc. Equipment with gold and weight automatically calculated. Equipment Items are clickable from the core page for items like Potion of Healing Attachers can be used to remind yourself to add to saving throws while within 10 feet of your paladin Extra features: Jack of all trades, halfling luck, vision, movement, appearance. Settings for how to output all rolls, death saves, initiative, etc Roll settings to choose to always roll with advantage, disadvantage, or query for both Optional bonuses to all skills, abilities, saving throws, etc. How to Update the sheet yourself (as Pro): Copy the html from github In Roll20 go to campaign settings and choose a custom character sheet. Choose D&D 5e as the SRD In the HTML tab paste the HTML code Copy the css from github On Roll20 in the CSS tab paste the CSS code. Copy the translation from the appropriate file on github (en is English, fr is French, de is German, it is Italian, etc) On Roll20 in the Translation tab paste the JSON from the appropriate file. Hit save. Contribute Since many have asked for it: If you appreciate what I do and want to compensate me for the countless hours that I have spent building this character sheet feel free to support me on Patreon or Paypal ( <a href="mailto:mlenser@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">mlenser@gmail.com</a> ). Thanks so much for your support. This Patreon campaign is not affiliated with Roll20; as such, contributions are voluntary and Roll20 cannot provide support or refunds for contributions.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
6.9.1 (2016-10-18) Bug Fixes The character for unproficient skills and unadvantages skills is now en dash (smaller dash) Spells macro now outputs spell points, spell lots, warlock slots. Automatic upgrade included. When selecting a new class on the repeating class list the hd and spellcasting will always update Spellcasting on classes corrctly calculates the spells again (it wasn't working for any of them). Automatic upgrade included
Is the CSS supposed to be all in one line? when I copy and paste it just takes up line 1 where the other codes take up a bunch of lines.&nbsp;
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yup. The html is all compiled too, but the roll template can't be compiled so those are the multiple lines you see for that.
Got this for a preview? We still ok? thanks for the fast reply!!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Preview doesn't work. Hasn't in a long time. Sheet still works.
(from last thread) Normally the cosmetics of the sheet don't bother me and I don't post about them, but I can't be silent on this one. I agree with keithcurtis on the large red text being jarring on the core page. It sticks out like a sore thumb, IMO. The paper sheet only has 10 lines under the "ATTACKS & SPELLCASTING" area for listing spells + 3 for attack types. Perhaps it would be better to list them as one would write them on the paper sheet (i.e. - light, mage hand, mending, message...). Then you could still have them clickable and it wouldn't take up pages of scroll. If one needed to look up the description they could then look it up on the spell tab.

Edited 1476888169
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Firstly, I would highly recommend you not have that many spells on the sheet. You will experience lag as a result. Secondly lets clarify the result of what was being asked:&nbsp; That is simply unacceptable.&nbsp;Spells in this expanded form must look like spells. If that is unacceptable to anyone they should turn off the feature. There are some possible improvements to be made when condensed. However while you are adamant that one way may be better there are hundreds of users of this sheet who all have their own opinions so if I were to only please your opinion then others would be equally annoyed. So my goal is to determine what is the best choice regardless of opinion. I also have to keep technical aspects in mind. If I just made the text size smaller and the color not red it would look just as "bad" as now as each item is on its own line. A comma separated list would match what I do in the chat macro, though it would not be separated by level so it would be a huge blob of text if you have lots of spells like you do. I could also consider some kind of grid option to keep spacing consistent. I'm not sure what the best option is, but the options need to consider all situations.

Edited 1476890763
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't know flexible this layout is, but one of my players has complained that he's unable to use the horizontal space if he widens his sheet window (he's using pop-out, so I suppose he has a lot of room). He's solved it for himself using custom JS, but is there some possibility that some content may flow into a fourth column if the window becomes wide enough (the middle column in particular can become quite overloaded)?

Edited 1476889229
Also remember that Kryx is making spells on the core tab a setting. Can always disable. It seems like in this case, recycling the exact same spell view has issues, as there's a stylistic difference, and spells can take up a ton of real estate, which doesn't work well in a single column. Kryx, I wonder if the move is to keep the full spell experience under the spells tab, and go to a simplified non-expandable list or grid on the core tab. Conceptually, it would be like "quick spells" on the core tab, and if you want the full rich experience, go under spells.
Hi, I like the upcoming changes to the core page. Feedback regarding the Spells page in edit mode (6.5.1). One of my players (not a computer-savvy person) was trying to change something in his spell-list. While doing so he noticed some "empty lines" and decided to delete them. Turns out it was spells filtered out similar to this: My friend will not make the same mistake again, but maybe this could be avoided for others by one of these suggestions:&nbsp; -&nbsp;completely remove showing lines from filtered spells instead of displaying a blank line. - never make the spell name blank on filtered spells, but grey it out instead. -&nbsp;graying out and disabling the trashcan on filtered lines in edit mode.
OK, dude, chill... I'm not a coder so I don't know what can or can't be done. I'm just looking at it from a design perspective. There isn't enough room on page 1 of the paper sheet to list them fully like you have in your pic. It is just there for quick reference. I guess the difference is this is for a VTT game and instead of having to look it up in our physical copies of the PHB, all the info can be added to this digital sheet. As for too many spells, well... this character is a cleric/wizard so they just have a lot of spells. Yes, having the on/off toggle is a great thing. I strictly DM so I'll ask my players what they think of it tonight. In the end making it optional is probably the best thing we can hope for.

Edited 1476892227
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Jakob: The sheet has indeed transitioned from a expanding sheet to set widths. He'd have to change a lot of CSS to retain the old behavior. If it's just for the old spells behavior going to 3 or 4 columns then it's quite easy. Unfortunately there is little way for me to determine window width without proper js so I can't make nice responsive break points. What points does he specifically want to expand? @TheWebCoder: The core page is where it is at! In my eyes the action is all there and everything should be editable from them. Though as I mentioned above there are some possibilities in the condensed spells views. @Gediablo: Firstly let me say that I 100% agree that the User Experience of filtering spells could be improved. There are a lot of technical challenges present here - I can never fully get rid of the repeating section. So therefore I'll probably have to do something like grayed out titles. Also FYI:&nbsp;This behavior is unchanged for quite a while. @Dvergr Roll20, and by extension, the sheet, aren't designed to handle lots of spells. Doing so is at your own choice, but I make no promises in regards to the experience. I'll do my best, but I want to heavily caution that using that many spells will have negative consequences in performance. That's your call to use what you please though. If a person is looking to comment on design then I ask that they consider the current option. In this case the current option can expand so the previous suggestion of "just make the titles smaller and not red" does not consider the expansion. I don't expect everyone to be design experts or experts on the sheet, but when making suggestions I do expect that people know how the area works and the different states possible. Otherwise it is impossible to make an informed opinion on what it should look like. As I mentioned above there are some possible alterations to be made to the condensed view. Beta Process Also keep in mind that this version is not live. What you see now may change. This process that we're going through right now is users giving me feedback on how to change it before it goes live. Thanks for participating in it. :) Current Status I apologize if I'm a bit rude at times. I've got a lot going on between the sheet, moving to another country, starting a new job, starting a new campaign, etc. But that's no excuse for treating people poorly. Sorry if I come off as such and I'll try to be less hostile. Thanks again for participating in this sheet's community.
@Kryx, we all I think appreciate the effort you have put into this sheet, and how you are striving for the closets virtual version of the standard character sheet as you can get. I have been following the different threads of this sheet has it has been updated, and sometimes am not sure on the changes that are being made, but I'm not going to step in and say they are wrong. &nbsp;They need to be tried, tested and used before one can say they are bad or good. &nbsp;And there are a lot of people using this sheet, and no two are going to use them in the same way. &nbsp;So I think, especially considering this is a free tool and in my opinion a way better option than the standard SRD sheet, we should all be respectful when offering our feedback. &nbsp;Feedback is good, but there are ways in which we can offer it. &nbsp;Strongly worded comments on how something is 'unacceptable' or 'wrong' or anything similar isn't helpful. &nbsp;It puts people on edge. &nbsp; This is a community, and a great one at that. &nbsp;Lets be respectful of each other and appreciate the personal unpaid time people are putting into these projects.
Kryx said: @TheWebCoder: The core page is where it is at! In my eyes the action is all there and everything should be editable from them. Though as I mentioned above there are some possibilities in the condensed spells views If you're saying it's a better UX to have a fully functional spell list on the core page, I'd say you have quite a UI/UX challenge ahead of you to bring in all of that functionality and keep it looking clean, as @ Dvergr76 example shows. His spell list is not atypical for higher level PCs. As the UX saying goes, "an extra click isn't bad if it's smart", i.e. users don't mind an extra step if it makes the experience better. For example, on the core page (styled like the rest of the core page), is a decoupled spell list with some kind of indicator for prepared. I've used • in the example. You could even bake in spells remaining. Level 0 spell1 • spell2 • spell3 level 1 (1/3 left) spell4 • spell5 • spell6 • Then, if the player wants to filter, toggle condensed, toggle prepared, edit spells, etc, switch to the fully functional spells tab. If you totally disagree philosophically I understand, but it's an interesting problem to solve.

Edited 1476898807
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mark B. said: This is a community, and a great one at that. &nbsp;Lets be respectful of each other and appreciate the personal unpaid time people are putting into these projects. Thanks Mark! I appreciate the kind words. Nice to see this bit as well: Mark B. said: They [features] need to be tried, tested and used before one can say they are bad or good.&nbsp; TheWebCoder said: His spell list is not atypical for higher level PCs. In my games it's very atypical. The Typical PC has less than 22 spells. Only Druid, Cleric, and a Wizard can potentially have more at higher levels. And in those cases I already recommend not putting too many spells on the sheet for many reasons. If that is ignored then that's a user's choice, but they have to live with the results. TheWebCoder said: As the UX saying goes, "an extra click isn't bad if it's smart", i.e. users don't mind an extra step if it makes the experience better. I think you underestimate the value of the spells on the core page. There are many options like Totem Babarian, Bard, Eldritch Knight Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Arcane Trickster Rogue, Sorcerer, and Warlock who don't have more than 25 spells and many in up to 5 or around 13 range. For those options having the few spells they have readily accessible is great value. They shouldn't have to switch tabs. For cases like Cleric, Druid, or Wizard who have more than a typical amount of spells there is the Spells page. I hope to improve the core page view, but that view is currently probably not for them. Though you have spawned an idea: I can represent spells the same way as I do in the chat macro while in presentation mode and when edit mode is toggled use the current view. That'll work!
Great to see discussion breading creative solutions. A point I would also like to make is that some of the classes can have a lot of spells on their list of known spells. &nbsp;But doesn't mean they all have to be on the sheet. &nbsp;Especially with SRD a click away. &nbsp;A thoughtful Player can take the time and realize the next section of the campaign is going to be 'X' and they may need some different spells. &nbsp;Swap them out. &nbsp;And I am sure there are some people that load in every spell cause they can, but really, deep down and honestly will never use a handful of them. &nbsp;Either cause they aren't that useful, or their PC wouldn't cast it cause of RP reasons. So if there is a good clean, non-complicated way to clean up a large spell list on the core page then great, but if not, I think the design should be focused on the middle of the road, not the 'fill out every box with exact detail' player. &nbsp;My 2 cents for what it is worth (likely less)

Edited 1476903886
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just to clarify my stance: Up to 30 is fine. I don't expect people to swap in and out their spells for the most part as that's a pain. I've always wanted to support more than 30, but there are technical ramifications so I have always suggested against more than 30. I'll do my best to support more than 30, but it isn't a given, especially in the context of the core page. The idea of doing it like the chat macro in presentation mode seems to be possible. I'm exploring it further now.
Kryx said: Though you have spawned an idea: I can represent spells the same way as I do in the chat macro while in presentation mode and when edit mode is toggled use the current view. That'll work! That sounds lovely. May the force be with you

Edited 1476915708
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That option is not possible as the sheet can't parse html..&nbsp; We'll see what the Devs say:&nbsp; Dev Question: Character sheet parse a field as chat does
Hey, I've been skimming a bit waiting on conversion stuff. I don't believe there's been much movement on that. I'm correct there, right? Just checking in with the monster preorder announced. :) I haven't wanted to bug you about it.
Currently we tried the new sheet in our group and it pretty much came down to the same thing for spell casters. Too many spells on the main page make editing the equipment section a pain or even view having to scroll down past 20+ spells but they want the spell slots tracking. So after about 1 hour we took a minute to simply revert back to the live version because it became a big inconvenience for casters to have the entire spell section instead of just the desired spell slots. In general, everyone that tried it liked the new changes but everyone with spells wanted spell slots only as an option for the core page. I haven't really noticed you coming off as rude but I apologize if I have seen too negative about this as it feels to me like a step back that if the option to have spell slots but not spells on the main page were there would fix as the chat macro on the main page already manages "everything on core" for me. When I am a player, I usually only have the sheet open for resource editing so having spells make that more annoying is something I am not a fan of. You have been doing great work even while busy, just don't&nbsp;wear yourself out on this with everything else going on, I am sure everyone appreciates the work gone into the sheet already as I know I do.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Robert D. said: Hey, I've been skimming a bit waiting on conversion stuff. I don't believe there's been much movement on that. I'm correct there, right? Just checking in with the monster preorder announced. :) I haven't wanted to bug you about it. I've asked for a SKT module from Roll20 to assist with the conversion. Can you specify what, exactly, is going wrong? Which creature, what do you expect the value, what is the value, what parts are missing, etc. I know spellcasting is still missing.
Vanakoji said: Currently we tried the new sheet in our group and it pretty much came down to the same thing for spell casters. Too many spells on the main page make editing the equipment section a pain or even view having to scroll down past 20+ spells but they want the spell slots tracking. So after about 1 hour we took a minute to simply revert back to the live version because it became a big inconvenience for casters to have the entire spell section instead of just the desired spell slots. In general, everyone that tried it liked the new changes but everyone with spells wanted spell slots only as an option for the core page. I haven't really noticed you coming off as rude but I apologize if I have seen too negative about this as it feels to me like a step back that if the option to have spell slots but not spells on the main page were there would fix as the chat macro on the main page already manages "everything on core" for me. When I am a player, I usually only have the sheet open for resource editing so having spells make that more annoying is something I am not a fan of. You have been doing great work even while busy, just don't&nbsp;wear yourself out on this with everything else going on, I am sure everyone appreciates the work gone into the sheet already as I know I do. A workaround that removes all spells from core but keeps the slot tracking is to set the filter to only show reaction spells that are also rituals. Only five reaction spells exist, and none of them are rituals.&nbsp; The filtering on the core page is separate from the spells page. The issues introduced by adding spells to the core page can be very easily fixed by actually using the filters on the core page.
A workaround that removes all spells from core but keeps the slot tracking is to set the filter to only show reaction spells that are also rituals. Only five reaction spells exist, and none of them are rituals.&nbsp; The filtering on the core page is separate from the spells page. The issues introduced by adding spells to the core page can be very easily fixed by actually using the filters on the core page. Yes this works as a work around but having it so a workaround is the only way to get close to the desired fuctionality is a flaw with the design. You should never need workarounds for basic functionality especially when it previously existed.

Edited 1476964540
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hundreds of people use the sheet. Your desired functionality will differ from other users and from mine. Just because the design does not meet your desired functionality does not mean it is flawed. Perhaps it is flawed, but that's not the criteria.
I apologize, I am not trying to be negative. Following your work since the early beta and watching how much time and effort has been put into it is some I and many who use the sheet greatly appreciate. At times it felt like the amount of work being put into this project that you do in your spare time was almost a second job for you, not many people are willing to put their time and experience into such a side project for others to enjoy. For that I appreciate&nbsp;and respect the amount of work you have done to make a damn fine sheet. I was not trying to be overly negative and discourage you from working on the sheet, for that I truly apologize. I obviously went about expressing my thoughts very poorly and could have been done much better. I just felt that there was value in the current live version for clarity, readability/editing, and tracking that made the consideration of an extra option on the settings page for spell slots and not spells a valuable enough feature for consideration as a sheet supported option of a feature that exists as a workaround only at this time.
It's not like Kryx is removing the headphone jack... ;-)
Awesome work on this Kryx!! GameT1me will be using your sheet as our opening for our interactive tabletop platform.&nbsp;
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I nearly finished, but ran out of time this evening. Here is a preview of what spells will look like when condensed: And edit mode: You can still adjust the number of slots while in presentation mode. Each item is a button which will output the spell. Filtering will work on them. When not condensed it'll look expanded as before. I'm not sure I can fix the line breaks due to the way the wrapping is. I'll try my best, but I had similar problems with the NPC sheet's skills
Kryx said: I nearly finished, but ran out of time this evening. Here is a preview of what spells will look like when condensed: And edit mode: You can still adjust the number of slots while in presentation mode. Each item is a button which will output the spell. Filtering will work on them. When not condensed it'll look expanded as before. I'm not sure I can fix the line breaks due to the way the wrapping is. I'll try my best, but I had similar problems with the NPC sheet's skills That actually looks very nice. Well done. The line breaks don't really distract too much, in my opinion. Definitely not a deal breaker, at least in my opinion.
Wow, Kryx. That looks like major progress. Cheers!

Edited 1477026130
Vanakoji
KS Backer
The new condensed mode I thinks is absolutely great.&nbsp; Here are some things I have noticed so far. - New spells don't seem to update till closing and reopening the sheet. True for condensed and expanded on core. - Warlocks end up with spell slots for their spell levels in expanded view as well which are not needed at all in this case.&nbsp;disabling spell slots works for expanded view but will display nothing in condense view. - Disabling filters enables both condensed and expanded view (also enables content) on core and the spell page. it would be nice to have one set as default when filters are off or even remember the view mode only (condense or expanded) when filters are off so that - Spell points seem to be getting extra numbers in the spell level section. one 0 is removed is display mode. - Some extra padding or alignment would be nice for the check boxes for quick and uses in the equipment section The armor section isn't that bad as it is still clear but having some extra spacing between the two boxes on equipment would be nice.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It seems you somehow have an intermediate version that I did not intend to release. From the logs it looks like I did not release the compiled version. Perhaps you compiled it yourself? However it happened, testing would be best after a release has been made (a version attached, a post made). Thanks for looking though. I agree that the quick and uses checkboxes could use some more separation. I can't add padding due to the limited size. I may instead just remove the checkbox visually and just show uses on presentation when there are uses present.

Edited 1477041294
Vanakoji
KS Backer
Kryx said: It seems you somehow have an intermediate version that I did not intend to release. From the logs it looks like I did not release the compiled version. Perhaps you compiled it yourself? However it happened, testing would be best after a release has been made (a version attached, a post made). Thanks for looking though. I agree that the quick and uses checkboxes could use some more separation. I can't add padding due to the limited size. I may instead just remove the checkbox visually and just show uses on presentation when there are uses present. sounds good. As for version, I just sat down and popped into the reshaped test game quickly to test in this case for convience so I will have a proper look then when a version number post is made. Looks great so far, and am trying to note some things down that will need to be changed on the documentation when it goes live. If people want, it may be worth it for me to start a thread topic specifically for custom and useful macros for the shaped sheet that people use/want for these sheet and I could add them to the documentation, a sort of discussion and idea thread for macros.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ideally useful macros should be contained within the sheet if possible.
Sure, I'll repost. That was several threads ago and you corrected some of it in other bugs. The spells are a big part. Other than that, the biggest conversion problem is probably universal to every creature with multiattack&nbsp;(where the multiattack comes over at all). It adds a +0 to Hit and 0 Damage to the front of the description. &nbsp;Here's an example from the Air Elemental: Melee Weapon Attack: +0 to hit. Hit: The elemental makes two slam attacks. so it marks the Hit and Damage boxes. It does this on any action that doesn't have a to hit, so the Whirlwind has the Hit part added too. Also, it add one to three carriage returns to the end of every multattack and randomly to other actions, but if correct the multiattack one that would fix 95% of the ones that cause the sheet to look weird. Most Dragons aren't getting actions. I'm thinking maybe the legendary actions are breaking the conversion logic? None of the named dragons worked for me (see&nbsp;Claugiyliamatar) I feel like SOME of the normal dragons did, but I already did all of those. Now that I think about it that might have been the ones without legendary actions and a little test with a newly created campaign seems to support that.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Wow, just looked at the latest sheet on the test campaign. This is looking really great. I love the three column layout on the spell page, and the toggle on the front page is an excellent use of space. Much easier to see your spells at a glance.&nbsp;
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the examples Robert. I have SKT so I'll try to fix at least the pain points this weekend. We'll see what I get to though. @Keith, thanks

Edited 1477076956
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
6.10.0 (2016-10-21) Features Documentation is now a button which outputs the url link to the documentation to the character Character names with spaces should now work for macros when whispered (how has this not been caught yet...) Default ability moved to the header next to classes for PCs.&nbsp;Class spellcasting also takes up more of that container now.&nbsp;For NPCs it'll appear floated to the right on the spells page. Spells on both core and the Spells page now mimic the output of the chat macro. A summary of the levels you have, spell points, warlock slots, etc with the spells of that level will always be shown. A list of spells will be shown below (it can optionally be hidden). Both areas are affected by the filters at the top level while only the spellbook spells are affected by the condense, content, and level filter. The summary's spell slots, spell points, warlock slots can be edited in edit mode. The old spell slots is removed. Screenshots: There is a lot of technical detail in the spells. Let me know if something isn't staying in sync. I still hope to fix the line break issue, but this is it for now. Hopefully that'll satisfy the vast majority of users.
This sir looks amazing! &nbsp;Definite "quality of life" improvement for casters!

Edited 1477092968
Found a couple of things in testing. Condense, Content, and Level Filtering doesn't seem functional When upgrading existing characters to this version of the sheet, the spell list is not populated. &nbsp;As soon as you add/import a new spell everything populates nicely. The "Hide" button in edit mode doesn't seem to toggle anything. I don't think Spell Points are calculating correctly (I don't use them, so not super familiar with the rules):

Edited 1477093730
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Your version seems very different than mine. Can you reproduce those issues on my test campaign? At least everything but the upgrade.

Edited 1477094986
Yes, I see the same type of behavior as described in the test campaign. &nbsp;Using Chrome on Windows 10. &nbsp;I just went through this on your example character.

Edited 1477110882
Vanakoji
KS Backer
Done in your test game. For the above image though I think i can reproduce it. - New sheet - Add class wizard level 5 - Show all for spells&nbsp; - Then enable spell points and disable spell slots So it seems those extra numbers are coming from the spell slots number of spell slots for that level. If you then set wizard to level 0. Those extra numbers become 0's. I am also getting the issues listed above where filters in the expanded spell section are not working including hide is edit mode and everything is set to as if no filters are on (content is shown as well) A minor nice to have is the prepared button next to the spell name when the sheet is in display mode as it is on live. The spell section though looks great, the only issues are just bugs from what I can see. Edit: I also notice that the ability mod is not being added to attacks. So drag and drop a longsword will not set str for the attack or first damage but does for second damage. Finesse weapons seem to work but things like longsword and longbow are not setting the stat properly

Edited 1477131789
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
6.10.1 (2016-10-22) Bug Fixes Fixed toggles for the spellbook area (Hide, Condense, Content, Levels). I added some divs last minute and that broke my css. Upgrading looks to force old characters to actually upgrade. I have no idea how this didn't happen before as the code is the exact same I just made it trigger off of 6.10.1 and it seems to work. Same for Warlock max level being ordinal (1st, 2nd, 5th, etc) Spell slot fields are now properly hidden when spell slots are not toggled on (those were the other numbers you were seeing) Items now properly import their type (longbow, longsword, etc)

Edited 1477136348
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
just FYI there is some issue where empty and erroring spells are created by the sheet somehow. If anyone can isolate the steps to reproduce it'd be helpful. The new code only reads from that spells section so not sure what is happening. EDIT: It's not happening on sheet open or on adding or removal of a spell.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
6.10.2 (2016-10-22) Bug Fixes Words should no longer cut off g or j or any of those type of characters. There have been many style adjustments made, but most everything should look the same.
I found a design flaw that arose when the entire inventory was moved to the Core page: We can no longer choose to not carry an item that includes an attack.&nbsp; I'm in the process of making (and test-playing) a D&D Modern hack for 5e. We've included rather heavy weapons, like miniguns and autocannons, for the strength-based characters to use, in addition to more normal weapons. These weapons weigh around 100 pounds, so they're not brought on every adventure.&nbsp; I realize that we could just set the Qty box to 0 for these items, but it would be nice with a checkbox to indicate whether you're actually carrying the item. I also realize that this is not an issue most players will face, and is a bit of an edge-case. Most players probably carry all of their weapons, since they don't usually have 6 different ones (yes, my character has 6 different ranged weapons).&nbsp; Just something I noticed while playing around with 6.10.2
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I will fix it so attacks are toggleable for their weight somehow.
So retested again this morning, looks great, works great. &nbsp;One question on the Spell tab, is it possible to align spells to the top of their column rather than the bottom? &nbsp;Again, there very well may be a technical limitation, but figured I would ask. &nbsp;