Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Edit a Token to be unmovable ?

Hey Guys, small Question about token. Is it possible that i can edit a Token that way so it wont move at all even if someone has control over it ? For Example: I have my players do the dungeoncrawling and want to get new traps like invisible snares. Can i edit a charactertoken so nobody can move it ? even if the player still has vision and information etc ? For another Example: I want to create an invisible Maze. My Solution was to set Lightning obstacles for the invisible Walls (so players cant move cross them) and then give the Ground/Floor Vision to all my players. With enough Light around they just see an open field, but there are still walls they cannot pass. Problem is: They still can click on the floor tiles and move them cause i need them to be controlled by everyone so everyone gets the vision. Moving the floortile to the Map-layer is no option cause atfer i do the vision is not granted the way i want and walls are visible again. Would be glad on every hint, how to resolve the Vision on Map-layer problem or on the other hand how to freeze the position of a token. Thanks in Advance and lucky Rolls Paro
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm afraid there isn't a way of doing this.  With a pro subscription, you can fake it with the API (I have a script Called TokenLock and another named MapLock) by moving the graphics back where they were when they get moved.  That's about all I'd know to do.