Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Been Holding Out New sets on Marketplace

PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone I wanted to thank you all for the massive support you guys have given me. It is a pleasure to bring you maps that you can use and create for your campaigns. I wanted to start off letting you know about some of the latest stuff that has gone live, so if you didn't know already I have surpass 50 sets on the marketplace. I am so thrilled to be a contributor to Roll20 Marketplace and all the amazing games that can happen with my artwork. So without futher delay here is are the NEW stuff. Hexinator World Builder This set is amazing to me specially if you love Hex grids. You can customize them anyway you want and they can even be used without Hex maps because of there simplicity Hex grids. So this is Great one in my book. Dungeon Exploration Tier 2 Alright so this is a simple 12 set map with 6 blanks and 6 filled dungeons. I decided that you would love to have the dungeons empty to fill as you need or use the prebuild dungeons for your wonderful campaigns. So many of my custom accessories will provide great fillers for this set. Geomorph Tier 8 Princess Dungeons Ok First off I don't know what I was thinking here, I was like oh wouldn't this be interesting if they were all pink and some form or another and had purple walls. Perhaps its a bit girly, but sometimes you just need to appeal to everyone idea. But really who doesn't want to use a pink dungeon :). Ok so while this is pink and does come with all 144 items to rotate on a 10x10 grid, there are 7 other tiers that go great with this set and you can mix and match as you wish to make things flow together. The link here will bring up all the Geomorph Sets to enjoy. Cavern City Ok so this one was based on the idea of a underground city, much like what the drow would use but with my own interpretation of it.I have multiple houses included in this set, along with a few prebuild assorted color maps to assemble in a 80x80 to form the entire cavern city. Many of the houses would work with Custom Streets, or Geomorph Streets for a different city style. Ok so there are the latest sets that I have out if you are interested take a look and enjoy them. Here is a quick view of all active sets. With a link to browse all my sets. All Joshua Kurz Sets Again thanks for all your support. If you have any suggestions please leave a comment below or send me a private message. If there is a set that you are looking for and haven't found let me know, I will try to provide them as time goes on. :)
In all of my searching, I think I have only ever found a single Drow city map. Your cavern city map will do especially well for portraying where the players go in the Underdark after the Drow city. Perfect job on it!
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Phantos said: In all of my searching, I think I have only ever found a single Drow city map. Your cavern city map will do especially well for portraying where the players go in the Underdark after the Drow city. Perfect job on it! Thanks I really hope you enjoy it.

Edited 1477095156
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I would love any feedback that people have for previous purchases, and any future ideas. Please comment and let me know. Thanks. What type of set do you want or need? Do you want tile based cities or plain open cities preferred? What do you like most about my sets? Have you tried using difference sets together with mine? If so which ones? Suggestions of improvement?
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Congrats on the new sets.  You've got a lot here to choose from.