Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[General] Placing selectable tabs inside a repeating section?

As the title suggests, I am looking at placing at least 2 tabs inside a repeating section. I know this inherently carries some problems, but I wanted some advice on how to approach this prior to befuddling my sheet with brokenness. As far as I understand it, I just need to clarify in the CSS that the tabs in question, pertinent to their <div are display: inline-table; and it should work fine. Is this correct? Also, with something like this in place, are the tabs treated as repeating fields and therefore no one affects any of the others?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you put the tabs inside the fieldset, then they wouldn't affect other rows. You should be able to create a single set of tabs before the fieldset that would affect each row, however, if that's what you're looking for.

Edited 1477613567
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
So, I managed to try this during the small amount of uptime yesterday. It works. Seems to have a small bug once in a while where your choice resets on one of the fieldsets, but, I may have just forgot to change a digit somewhere. Edit: It works, :) [Resolved]