I'm currently looking to join a group that meets regularly, I don't know any systems very well but am a quick learner. I am a flexible, helpful and easy going player that is always willing to offer some feedback or lend a hand where able. I'm new to online TTRPGs and r20 in general, though I do have a solid grasp of the basic use of the site. I'm no stranger to D&D but have spent almost my entire D&D career as a DM and really would like to be a player. I joined up with a few games so far but all of them have had the DM fall through [after ~3 sessions usually] and disappear. -Standardized Information Block- Time Zone: PST Free Time: Every day except Tuesday, Thursday and the first of any given month, I prefer later games but am flexible Experience: 20+ Years as a DM and around 2 as a player Game Play: I prefer a decent mix of story and combat with a few puzzles tossed in, and though I like RP, as of now, I am not all that great at it Settings: I prefer Scy-fi or dystopian settings but am, over all, not picky Medium: Text only and no "play by post" games Player Group Size: No more than 8 and would prefer ~5 Systems: I have the core books for Starts Without Number, All Flesh Must Be Eaten and Pokerole and if I can be pointed to a non mediafire DL link I will pick up w/e books are needed (Assuming they are free :D) though I have no issues playing a homebrew/experimental/WIP system either Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions, and as always happy gaming.