Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Submitting images used in the sheet to Roll20

A couple of weeks ago, one of the Dev's approved a fix for one of may character sheets where one of the images I nabbed from the internet was no longer linking.  The Dev (whose name escapes me) mentioned an idea which I took to mean "you can upload images to Roll20, and link them from there so this problem won't happen again." Since I can no longer find that conversation anywhere, can anyone tell me if what I understand is correct?  I can submit a sheet and some random images, wait for it to get approved, and then submit a fix linking the images to the sheets instead of relying on images in the wilds of internet?  And if I can do this, are there any special changes to the format of linking said images?
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi , all my images on my sheets are linked to my dropbox account , i have also found this line of code in one of the older sheets but i think this sheet has now changed&nbsp; &lt;img src="<a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tmtabor/roll20-character-sheets/master/Against%20the%20Dark%20Yogi/darkyogi-logo.png" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tmtabor/roll20-character-sheets/master/Against%20the%20Dark%20Yogi/darkyogi-logo.png</a>" /&gt; is that of any help ? Rob
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I have linked to images found in My Library by using the browsers Developer's tools and checking the links of images. HTML/CSS only care about the url, so no special handling is required. &nbsp;You might also store your images within the game's roll20 repo. &nbsp;That way there is always a copy available and you might even hotlink from github. &nbsp;;-)