Hi, i try to adapt Roll20 to a RPG i like and start using tokens, backgrounds & macro. But after few modeling (adapting Hex to my first map) i loose my backgrond (the BG icon still ok). If i reconnect my BG are seenable Detailed Description of the Problem: I've choosen two backgronds and parameter each of them really differently. I tried to change background color of the first one, choosing colorless hex. Then i swap 2 times froms Bg1 to Bg2 i loose them. I then only can see white-grey background. My token are not seeable but i can select them. BG1 is based on a 294 KB jpeg of mine, BG2 is a really extended map found on Roll20 Steps to Reproduce the Problem. get in my room change BG1 to BG2 then BG1 and it's reproduce :( Description of Your Setup Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Screen Resolution 1280 x 960 Web Browser Chrome 29.0.1547.76 Browser Size 1280 x 835 IP Address <deleted - Gauss> Color Depth 32 bit Javascript Enabled Flash Version 11.8.800 Cookies Enabled cach file deleted + adblock unselected for your site Thank you by advance