Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Image Search: fails all searches with whitespace in search text

This is honestly something that has been going on for a while for me and I have no idea if it is only for me or if other people are experiencing the same problems.  Any time I search for an image using the in-app search tool (selecting any option from the drop-down, but mostly visible in the "everything" search) and try to enter 2 words for the search text (such as "Rukus Kraul" or "Red Dragon") the search automatically fails and returns "No results found on the web for those keywords."  It will sometimes (as in not 100% of the time) return matches for my purchased assets or uploaded files, but never anything from the web using anything with whitespace in the search term.  I have already tried using "+" as a replacement for whitespace (this works in other search formats) and it does not work here.  The guide in-app says you should be able to search for more than 1 word and it makes it impossible to find a token for something like "Red Dragon" if you can't search anything but "Dragon". I am using Roll20 in Windows 7 Ultimate on both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and the problem appears in both browsers. I'll be happy to provide screenshots as needed.  If this is not an issue for others I would appreciate some assistance in narrowing down why I'm the only person experiencing the problem.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
This is an issue that the Dev Team is aware of.
Thanks for the heads-up, sorry I missed that post.  Annoying, but hey, google does what google does...