Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sound problems 2016-11-12

Hello, yesterday night i played as player just fine and everything was normal , today i start working on my game starting soon and one of my player joins early to see that the mic/avatar/video option as changed.  He cant ear me, i cant ear him ... Please help ! my game is starting soon.
Same issue and we cannot change from Beta sound to normal either, game just sets it back to beta
fenrhir
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Half of our group can only hear others but are not heard. Half of the groupe can hear nothing. Best update ever for an audio RPG system ;)
SOLVED !!!  its a small DM adjustment , i found it !  switch your voice and video option in the roll20 menu to the old frequency and everything will be fine. They seem to be on a default frequency of a Beta version at the moment.
Thanks Cedric that worked