Day : Wednesday 11/16/16 Time: N/A - Any Hello! - I'm a newish DM and very new to D&D. That being said I'm currently running a D&D5E Campaign which for the most part runs fine up until what should be the climax of the Dungeon, or what have you. General combat for the most part is 'eh' at best, and the boss fights are even less impressive. The general campaign, roleplay, and storylines and such are on point I am told however; so I'd like to spend a short session with an experienced DM that can hopefully patiently explain how to better combat, and run some combat scenarios to help better myself and in turn others.  Please note, I'm not so much looking for a Rule Lawyer as someone that can make combat more entertaining to Players. If you have any questions, please let me know.  ----------------------- Application Template: ----------------------- 1. Name you'd like to be addressed as. 2. How long have you been running D&D oriented games? 3. How long have you been playing D&D 5E specifically? 4. Are you going to lose your mind if questions are asked during the 'game/class?' 5. Are you experienced and fairly knowledgeable about 5E's combat system? ----------------------------