Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[RollTemplates] Saw Helper Functions result before 3D dice result

PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, I wonder if it's possible to trigger the Helper Functions of a RollTemplates after a 3D dice result ? As you can see in this screen shot, I saw that the result will be a fail (" Echec " in French) before seen the 3D dice result : The purpose of the 3D dice is completely useless with this kind of thing ! Thanks,

Edited 1480303952
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Definitely shatters the illusion, doesn't it? I don't know of any way to force the Text Chat to delay the return of Roll Templates (except by overloading them...). However, as a workaround, you should be able to replace the text "Echec" with an Inline Roll to signify success. That Inline Roll could be [[1]] (as opposed to [[0]]), or maybe [[ 1t[Echec] ]] (this Rollable Table would have one Table Item with a value of "Echec").