This I believe would be a fairly easy and extremely useful feature to implement. The goal here is to combine the SHIFT E centering functionality with the Turn Order's current highlight token feature. (for just the player/GM double clicking on the token in the turn order list). This would be a huge time saver when I am throwing a lot of creatures at a party. Currently the time cost between sharing an initiative and having a separate initiative for each token is too significant. I have macros that when I click an icon, I can add them to the turn order. so if I have 20 creatures I can get them listed pretty quickly. However getting back from the turn order as play proceeds takes time. Especially if creatures are coming from different directions on the map. It could be extremely useful for players as well. So rather than describing and having to ping /use measure tool, to explain who is doing what. It encourages me just to describe creatures only for attacks. Otherwise it is always a first question of "who is doing what?" I could constantly center the screen for everyone as the GM, but that as you know can literally pull people away from what they were doing, perhaps when they weren't ready.