Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

D6 images for rollable tables [free png images]

Edited 1383193566
I've been running and planning a number of D6 based systems (but not exclusively the D6 system, mind) and the standard dice don't really give the feeling that rolling a handful of D6es gave me from the old days. So, as an acceptable substitute, I cranked out some .png files showing die faces that I could use on a rollable table. In case anyone would like them, here they are: a white d6, a red d6 and then a bonus Ghost Die sorta like the old Ghostbuster game had. Enjoy! You get what you pay for...
How would one utilize such awesome dice?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
you can use them in rollable tables. I'm thinking of using them for my ghostbusters game tomorrow.
"Rollable Tables"?
The Question said: "Rollable Tables"? Yep, check the wiki. It allows you to make custom dice and/or random tables and assign names and images to them. In your case, if you log into the campaign of mine and enable some of the macros I created you can get a glimpse of them in action. The "3D" macro for example, rolls once on the "Ghost Die" table and then twice on the "Regular Die" table.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
yup. cool thing about rollable tables is that you can build your self a random encounter table and have the monster icons on it which (I think) should show up in chat or on the map (if I remember correctly).
I made some neat d6's for [Fiasco] , but they are just normal d6's in black and white, to be used for the same purpose.
And yours are waaaay superior for on the tabletop dice too, I might add. I wanted something clean and dicey to show up in the sidebar and match the Ghost Die. I'm likely to crank out a red die with the symbol of the Empire from Star Wars in the 1 position and the Rebel Alliance crest in the 6 position in the event I want to run a D6 Star Wars game.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Can you do one with skull and crossbones for the one? I always thought those would be cool to have something like that.
Sure. I also realized this morning that I'd like to have a blue set to match my red set in the event I run a Barbarians of Lemuria/Dogs of War game and need a way to illustrate boon and flaw dice as being different. Having different dice colors also allows a little player choice when it comes to throwing dice, which is something I do think Roll20 needs more of. Skull-and-crossbones. Empire logo. Alliance logo. Blue dice. Anything else?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
possible a flag one. I think there is a board game that has a flag symbol for one of it's die sides.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I love your dice. It will work perfectly for my game. I have two rollable tables. Red one for normal dice, the white for my ghost die.
If you're not adverse to Paint.Net, I can send you the files from my campaign that allows you to turn this: Into this: It's easy to keep a Risus character sheet on just about anything. A similarly simple D6 system character should also fit in the center blank.
Then I also re-made the equipment cards and bolstered them with a few things in-genre, but really not appropriate for a published RPG aimed at kids.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I will be happy to have the remade cards including the investigator card. I probably won't use them tonight but maybe tomorrow if I run it again.
More dice uploaded. Ghostbuster stuff uploaded to my Google drive and available here along with some Fate related material.