Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 4E] referencing defense attributes with macros

Is there a way to pull the proper defense Totals and reference them in a macro? for example I am trying to create a macro that uses the @{target|ac}, but because attr_ac is not populated into the attributes page by default (same with Ref, Fort, Will) and I suppose anything that is marked as "disable" within the html code does not auto populate in the attributes page.  is there a way to put the these values in the attribute page? the reason I am not manually adding these attributes in the attribute page is it seems if I put in say "ac," this value completely overrides the ac formulated on the actual character sheet. 

Edited 1480609387
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
While autocalc fields won't be displayed on the Attributes & Abilities tab, you should still be able to reference them with @. For @{target|...} and @{selected|...}, make sure the token is linked to the character.