Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New player seeks Pathfinder group to join!

Hi there, name is Jason and I am quite new to Roll20 and table top games in general. I have been playing with a group for the last 3 weeks and I am really liking it, so much so I am looking to join another game. I am hoping to find a game that runs either Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays early evening. I live on the East Coast so anything after 7pm is great for me. As far as my play style, I am more into the actual role play and story building of games then the combat. I tend to play characters that can range from your typical brute character or comic relief. I tend to like games that mix comedy with drama rather then those that try to stick with one or the other. Hope to hear from you all soon!
Hey, I am a DM and Player looking for people with just your taste. I'm very roleplay intensive, but like a fair amount of combat. I am running an Adventure path right now. PM me if you're still available.
Still looking for a game to join and it seems my saturdays might be opened up as well. I am more interested in playing a Pathfinder game then D&D 3.5e. or 4e. more because I like the customization when it comes to creating characters. This however doesn't mean I won't play these games, just means I would be a total noob to them. One thing you can count on is that I am always on time for my games, in fact I like to show up 1/2 an hour early just to make sure things are all set up and talk a little with everyone about the last game or just do house cleaning.
My Saturdays are good for evening play, I too am interested in a Pathfinder game. I just recently picked up the Core rulesbook. I'm CST and I'm usually home from work by 4pm, so anytime after that works perfect for me. let me know send me a message. I'm not new to RPG's but i'm not a vet either . I have about 8 sessions under my belt my last game I played was 4 years ago but the group just stopped playing with no reason as to why, i think our DM just quit. I do like the roleplay side with a good mix of combat as well.
My saturdays just opened up so I am looking for a game to fill that slot now. So now I am looking for a game to fill up my Thursday and Saturday slot. I am a dedicated player, I do not bounce around games, I just like to keep active because I have a lot of free time on my hands. Once again, evenings are the best time for me after 7pm EST. Hope to hear from someone soon. To Mecc: So do you have a group already or just looking to join a group? If your DM just left, wouldn't that mean that game is through?
If you still have room and don't mind taking somebody who's still learning, I'm free on Saturdays as well--I did have an L5R campaign going in the mornings, but that seems to have fallen through. I'd prefer to try a paladin, but I can play something else if the party's already got one of those...
I'm also looking for a saturday game. I've been playing various games for a while but really want to get into a new one. If you are still looking and have a opening in whatever you found please let me know. Hope to hear from you.
To Daniel and Codey: I am still looking for a group to join myself so if you guys know DMs looking for players I wouldn't mind playing with you both Saturdays.
What about the Grimm guy? He not up for DM'ing?
Talked with him already, his games are on Tuesdays and already filled up pretty full at the moment.
maybe any1 is interested in this: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/10047/jcz-kingmaker" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/10047/jcz-kingmaker</a>