Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] Seasoned player looking for a new weekly.

Hello potential DMs. I'd consider myself a relatively seasoned D&D player, with most of my experience coming from the glory days of 3.5. I've been playing an eastmarch style campaign to familiarize myself with the 5e mechanics over the past few months and I think I'm ready to jump into a dedicated group. I'd prefer to play a 5E campaign, but will entertain the idea of past editions, or homebrew. (to an extent) I have skype & discord, but do not have a working webcam atm, so I'll be voice only. As for myself, I'm a somewhat mature player (31 years old), but I easily get along with young and old players alike. I prefer to roleplay my characters into full development within a world, and try to find synergies with other players in the group to promote survivability. I've played around with voice-acting my characters, and although it's not something I'd consider myself good at, I could probably pull it off with enough practice. I'm typically drawn to playing oddball characters, like Luchador grapplers or noble born thieves, but I also understand the needs of the party and will always attempt to fill a void when needed (while still putting some flavor into the role). My play style could be described as "technical", and I could easily qualify for a D&D law degree as far as rules are concerned, but I always look for off-label ways to use skills or spells in non-combat situations. Additionally, I always try to play to my alignment.. I don't really ask for much out of the group: I'm more than willing to work with newer/learning players and DM's, but I only ask that commitments be honored. If I take time out of my life on a Friday evening to roll dice, I don't want to hear 30 minutes before game time that "something came up" or constant cancellations because not enough players show up.. of course things in life happen, but I'm going to lose interest if the game gets scrubbed for a few weeks in a row. For what it's worth, I believe in patronage if it's accepted and worth it. Stories and campaigns take time to build, books and modules cost money, and DMing is an art form. I'm not at all saying that I'll make you rich, but I'll help take the financial burden off for doing a good job. If you're looking for a dedicated, steady player with a good bit of experience to fill your group I might be just what you're looking for. Shoot me a PM with a description of your campaign, what you're looking for and why and I'll let you know if it's something I'm looking for. Cheers. :)
I would be very interested in picking you up as a player, i have a few years experience DM'ing and im putting together a group to use roll20 for the first time, let me know if you want more details. 
Are you only looking for Friday ?   My Saturday night group is looking for one more player.