Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Request] Script to move all sound files

Is there a script available that can move sound files from one game to another en masse? I  have several hundred sound clips in one game that I use as a base. Trying to synchronize using the Transmogrifier tool is problematic. 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm pretty sure a script could be written to pack a list of name, URL, volume, etc. into a handout, then unpack the list into track objects. You'd lose the playlists and ordering you had set up though. 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately, createObj can't make jukebox objects. I tried to incorporate this functionality into Roll20AM, but unfortunately, the API doesn't even see the URL info for the tracks.
Thanks for the quick responses. I'm probably like a lot of other GMs in that I'll find something in the middle of a game and throw it into the game. Then I want to use it in the other seven games and got in the habit of using one game as the original list. I can sort the original list just fine. When I copy all them to another game though the sorting function fails. Since I use SoundFX to play the tracks out of macros that isn't a major problem. But the ability to copy them all over would be nice without dragging each one.