Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e Shaped] 7.12.1

Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
D&D 5e Shaped Character Sheet This is the redesigned Shaped character sheet for use on Roll20.net with the 5th edition of Dungeons & Dragons (5e). The sheet is designed to be usable by all Roll20 users regardless of subscription level. If you are ever concerned about data loss I recommend you duplicate your campaign and use that to copy to see how it'll work. Shaped Character Sheet Companion Script Documentation Please report any bugs in my issue tracker . Please include screenshots if appropriate and please provide a full reproduction path (on a clean character sheet if possible). Features High performance sheet without the lag of old versions (100% sheet workers) Improved styling to match the 5e paper sheet with nearly all elements clickable to output to chat Compendium Integration for Monsters, NPCs, Armor, Equipment, Spells, Weapons NPC actions and traits are parsed and clickable. Customizable skills with the option to change the ability on the fly Translations (All languages supported by Roll20) Auto populated Class Features which include things like Lay on Hands or Sneak Attack Spells with filtering and the option to cast at a higher level Customizable Classes - Change Name, HD, or spellcasting level of the classes Armor - Covers normal armor as well as unarmored ability cases like monk, barbarian, etc. Equipment with gold and weight automatically calculated. Equipment Items are clickable from the core page for items like Potion of Healing Attachers can be used to remind yourself to add to saving throws while within 10 feet of your paladin Extra features: Jack of all trades, halfling luck, vision, movement, appearance. Settings for how to output all rolls, death saves, initiative, etc Roll settings to choose to always roll with advantage, disadvantage, or query for both Optional bonuses to all skills, abilities, saving throws, etc. How to Update the sheet yourself (as Pro): Copy the html from github In Roll20 go to campaign settings and choose a custom character sheet. Choose D&D 5e as the SRD In the HTML tab paste the HTML code Copy the css from github On Roll20 in the CSS tab paste the CSS code. Copy the translation from the appropriate file on github (en is English, fr is French, de is German, it is Italian, etc) On Roll20 in the Translation tab paste the JSON from the appropriate file. Hit save. Contribute Since many have asked for it: If you appreciate what I do and want to compensate me for the countless hours that I have spent building this character sheet feel free to support me on Patreon or Paypal ( <a href="mailto:mlenser@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">mlenser@gmail.com</a> ). Thanks so much for your support. This Patreon campaign is not affiliated with Roll20; as such, contributions are voluntary and Roll20 cannot provide support or refunds for contributions.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
7.12.1 (2016-12-16) Bug Fixes #66: AC shown when NPC is pulled from Compendium is wrong #67: Deleting a spellcasting class does not update max spell slots "Calc was not removing, so that's solved. If there is no max spell slots for a level both max and level will be cleared. Otherwise spell slots (not calc, bonus, or max) will never be touched. So when increasing levels you'll have to short or long rest as appropriate."

Edited 1481915448
Kryx - that was quick, thanks very much, I have just tested this version and 66 is fixed as you say!&nbsp; Cantrips also work, as stated in an earlier post - although the new version with cantrips had not yet gone live a few mintes ago.&nbsp;
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Live to everyone is dictated by roll20 and typically happens on Tuesday. As a pro you can take it whenever you want.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Cernunnos, Kryx said: Please report any bugs in my issue tracker . Please include screenshots if appropriate and please provide a full reproduction path (on a clean character sheet if possible).
It's really nice that armor entries now have a description box for them. However, this doesn't output in the macro for the item in v7.10.3, unlike items in a character's normal inventory.. Could you add this functionality at some point?
In expanded view the Quick button/header is not placed on top of the column for the Quick checkboxes. As a sidenote this was actually the reason why I originally couldn't figure out what the Quick button did.

Edited 1481968018
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kryx said: Kryx said: Please report any bugs in my issue tracker . Please include screenshots if appropriate and please provide a full reproduction path (on a clean character sheet if possible). I know it seems like a hassle, but it's much easier for me to keep track of everything if it's on the tracker.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
7.12.2 (2016-12-17) Bug Fixes #70: Item Quick column and header misaligned #69: Spells with higher level do not correctly output the results of the prompted query

Edited 1482101728
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 8.0.0 is on a branch on github if you'd like to play around with it. I've done a large amount of refactoring so I wouldn't play with it yet, but it should be reliable enough to explore and try it out.&nbsp;You can also see the&nbsp; changelog which I'll be tracking there and will link to it from the sheet. Also be aware that if you use this on any characters you'll have to manually edit the version and reopen a sheet to get the latest upgrades to run. Don't use it on real things please. I'll be looking to complete a few more items from my&nbsp; issue tracker before 8.0.0 goes live. I leave tomorrow for vacation, but will be able to check in at least once a day and put out fixes to 7.12.X if any bugs arise.

Edited 1482098661
What is the use of Freeform in Extras? To show the text in chat, I must put it in Freetext, and Freetext also accept macros. So, what does Freeform do? Thanks
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Marcloure said: What is the use of Freeform in Extras? To show the text in chat, I must put it in Freetext, but what does Freeform do? Thanks The&nbsp; documentation covers some example cases. I've linked such an example and you can always search for "freeform" elsewhere in the documentation.
Marcloure said: What is the use of Freeform in Extras? To show the text in chat, I must put it in Freetext, and Freetext also accept macros. So, what does Freeform do? Thanks Freetext is used for general text, descriptions and the like. It will output whatever you put in there directly as a section in the macro template. Freeform is used for any other scripting that you want to do such as changing/adding some template fields or API command buttons, etc. Note that whatever you put in freeform will overwrite the field for that particular item, attack, spell, macro, etc. For example, putting in {{title=My Title}} will make the chat macro output header be My Title instead of what the sheet clickable is named. The documentation about the&nbsp; Roll Template is very helpful here. good luck H
HLazar said: The documentation about the&nbsp; Roll Template is very helpful here. How up to date is that document? I think Kryx at some point mentioned that there no longer should be a need to use attachers anymore, yet there are examples of them for e.g. Paladins and Rangers in that document. I'm sure the commands in the documentation works, but maybe Kryx or someone else needs to evaluate if these are good examples? I'm still using the Divine Smite attacher myself by the way. Also, sorry for bringing up the old boring attacher-discussion again.

Edited 1482145076
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Attachers for the most part aren't needed. Some edge cases like dwarves getting advantage on poison saves, but definitely not for things like divine smite. Divine smite is automatically setup as a feature and trait and I'd recommend referencing that in your attack - either directly or with a button to click. The documentation could probably use a clean sweep when 8.0.0 is released.
Gediablo said: How up to date is that document? I think Kryx at some point mentioned that there no longer should be a need to use attachers anymore, yet there are examples of them for e.g. Paladins and Rangers in that document. I'm sure the commands in the documentation works, but maybe Kryx or someone else needs to evaluate if these are good examples? I'm still using the Divine Smite attacher myself by the way. Also, sorry for bringing up the old boring attacher-discussion again. You should ask @Vanakoji because he keeps the document. I believe it is up to date. I use attachers for my fighter's Indomitable to be able to click and run the saving throw macro in case I need to reroll a saving throw. I don't think attachers are extinct, just not as utilized since you can customize easily within the core page as a feature and in the attack itself. H
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I use attachers to remind myself of things like Sneak Attack, which can apply to any weapon attack. I could put the relevant code in each attack I add to the sheet, but it seems more efficient to use the attacher. Am I missing something? Or more accurately: am I making too much work for myself?
keithcurtis said: I use attachers to remind myself of things like Sneak Attack, which can apply to any weapon attack. I could put the relevant code in each attack I add to the sheet, but it seems more efficient to use the attacher. Am I missing something? Or more accurately: am I making too much work for myself? Pretty sure that is the easiest way, especially if your character has a versatile arsenal. If he or she tends to use one weapon though, a simple addition in the freeform would also work and possibly be cleaner. H
Hi, I'm not sure if it's going to be you or someone else that tackles this but these are "migration" issues. We are running on "5th Edition (Shaped, Legacy) DEPRECATED and are trying to move to "5th Edition (Shaped)". &nbsp;When a player imports his PC from the old game and exports his PC to the new game, there are a few issues. First, he has no access to the sheet. Access has to be granted by me. &nbsp; Second, his class and level (as well as spells and weapons) don't come over.&nbsp;

Edited 1482175613
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Leon said: Hi, I'm not sure if it's going to be you or someone else that tackles this but these are "migration" issues. We are running on "5th Edition (Shaped, Legacy) DEPRECATED and are trying to move to "5th Edition (Shaped)". &nbsp;When a player imports his PC from the old game and exports his PC to the new game, there are a few issues. First, he has no access to the sheet. Access has to be granted by me. &nbsp; Second, his class and level (as well as spells and weapons) don't come over.&nbsp; Character sheets do not convert between the Legacy Shaped sheet and the current one. You'll have to create a new blank character sheet for them and they'll have to transfer the information manually (open two tabs, one with the new game and one with the old one). (Sheet access is a roll20 matter and has nothing to do with the character sheet you are running.)
Kryx, not sure if this is a bug, if so I will enter it into the issue tracker. &nbsp;One of my players was setting up her PC, and we decided to go from starting at lvl 4 to lvl5, so she went to modify it, and when she added the extra level to cleric, "warlock spell slots" showed up at the top of her spell section. Normal behaviour?
Mark B. said: Kryx, not sure if this is a bug, if so I will enter it into the issue tracker. &nbsp;One of my players was setting up her PC, and we decided to go from starting at lvl 4 to lvl5, so she went to modify it, and when she added the extra level to cleric, "warlock spell slots" showed up at the top of her spell section. Normal behaviour? I would enter a ticket. Even if he rejects it, it is captured. But with the central location for reporting this type of thing, it will make it easier on him to determine next steps. Make sure you list exact reproduction path. H

Edited 1482248226
Mark B. said: Kryx, not sure if this is a bug, if so I will enter it into the issue tracker. &nbsp;One of my players was setting up her PC, and we decided to go from starting at lvl 4 to lvl5, so she went to modify it, and when she added the extra level to cleric, "warlock spell slots" showed up at the top of her spell section. FYI - In your screenshot it also list rogue level 1 and cleric level 4 rather than Cleric 5. I'm guessing dual classing could be the trigger of this.

Edited 1482248298
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
HLazar said: I would enter a ticket. Even if he rejects it, it is captured. But with the central location for reporting this type of thing, it will make it easier on him to determine next steps. Make sure you list exact reproduction path. My thoughts as well. Thanks Heather. It's also good to test it on a clean character sheet.
Kryx said: HLazar said: I would enter a ticket. Even if he rejects it, it is captured. But with the central location for reporting this type of thing, it will make it easier on him to determine next steps. Make sure you list exact reproduction path. My thoughts as well. Thanks Heather. It's also good to test it on a clean character sheet. Done and done, still got the error. Now I had to add the level of warlock and then remove it. Think may be that is what my player did..but issue still there either way.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for debugging and finding the cause - that'll make it easier for me to reproduce, debug, and verify.
Want to help, just didn't want to duplicate something. Try and stay up on all the fixes coming down the line, I stick with the rolled out version just to make it easier for my players not having to deal with untested changes (not that they are ever that big of a deal). &nbsp;
CaelReader
Marketplace Creator
Does the roll20 Volo's Guide to Monsters integration work with the Shaped Sheet?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
IrishBandit said: Does the roll20 Volo's Guide to Monsters integration work with the Shaped Sheet? Volo monsters are formatted for OGL which converts to the Shaped sheet. Most everything should be working, but it wouldn't surprise me if there are a few edge cases that don't convert well and need to be fixed. I don't use Volo or SKT content so I depend on other users to find the bugs on it.

Edited 1482278918
Kryx said: IrishBandit said: Does the roll20 Volo's Guide to Monsters integration work with the Shaped Sheet? Volo monsters are formatted for OGL which converts to the Shaped sheet. Most everything should be working, but it wouldn't surprise me if there are a few edge cases that don't convert well and need to be fixed. I don't use Volo or SKT content so I depend on other users to find the bugs on it. So far the only thing that has broken when importing from Volo's is NPC spell lists. &nbsp;NPC's like the Necromancer have necromantic spells marked with a ^ and that messes up the parser causing the next spell name to be concatenated to the marked spell making a new, unrecognized spell name.
It is rather busy here so I haven't been able to check here as much so I will run through what I can. - Documentation should be mostly up to date minus something I missed/forgot about. - Attachers were used as an example of how to set things up that for features that would need to be added to multiple places that could change. Basically, if it was added to weapons or in most places of one section,I use attachers since one attacher is nicer to edit than over 5 different weapons if a change is needed/a new weapon is added. Personally, I use attachers for Barb damage, battlemaster maneuvers, mnk stunning strike, paladin divine smite, range colossus slayer and hunters mark, and rogue sneak attack. If you don't need it in multiple areas though, freeform also works but I find I almost never need those things in one or two static areas. For the 8.0.0, had a quick look while I could. Didn't have time to bug test, but initials thoughts are pretty straight forward. - Figured spell tab was going, sucks that it has to for performance but the expand and some workarounds make it fine from core. - Character tab going away fells really off. The main reason being that if following the paper sheet, it had a second sheet just for this "fluff" info as none of it was "core". So this feels like a move away from the paper sheet. However, usability wise the only thing I would change is the appearance section to the bottom of the left of the sheet as right now, it is pushing features and traits too far down when they are fairly essential to classes especially if the class has a resource to track there. So currently it is making the user do more to get to the relevant parts of the sheet by placing info that is almost never needed above it. The only other thing may be a bug from what I saw on the tracker and that was class stuff in the features and traits appering in display mode instead of edit mode only.
My D&D is on hiatus for the Holiday Season and I've been too busy to test stuff, but did I read that correctly? No more Character tab? The paper sheet has a second sheet for this purpose. If Kryx is abandoning the idea of using the paper sheet as a template, then more power to him, but that is a disappointing decision. Also, there is a third sheet on the paper version for spells, but I digress. I can understand having to gut things if Roll20's servers can't hang. Just seems like they should invest more money into their infrastructure if that's the reason why for putting everything on Core.

Edited 1482301362
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Blaaah I typed out a really long message, but the wifi ate it. I'll summarize: The sheet wasn't designed with edit mode. It now uses edit mode. For example classes have been edited directly where they are displayed for quite a while. They used to be edited on the character page when there was no edit mode and that was the only option, but with edit mode having the content in the same place for viewing and editing is much more intuitive. That's the design idea behind all the changes going back quite a while. It is also the design going forward. The spells functionality is entirely encapsulated within the expand functionality. The behavior is the exact same as a whole separate tab except the one line that has HP, ac etc. Everything else is identical so the complaints here are quite nostalgically based. Character tab: Features already has an area on the core page so class features belong there by the edit mode design. Senses and movement, when they do exist, should be quite prominent (see NPCs). That's the behavior in 8.0.0. Misc notes isn't about a character, they are just notes so the page they exist on doesn't matter much. That only leaves us with the appearance section which is really the character based thing. Their location is such because the only other place on the sheet that shows character traits is on the top right of the core page for personality traits, flaws, etc. So that's why they are there. Setting up a tab to mirror the character details paper page would be fine by me, but only appearance is currently on the sheet none of the other items that were on the character tab are on the paper version. TL;DR: appearance is really the only item that is about a character, thus there isn't a need for a character tab unless I expand it to include all the character details info. Try it before you form an opinion. Please... If people will turn this into the equipment tab again then I'll just have this one reply and not reply to the rest..&nbsp;You either like edit mode and use my sheet or you don't and likely won't use my sheet. That's your choice, but edit mode is the direction forward.

Edited 1482329121
Personally, I don't have an issue with having the appearance section on the core page. However, I strongly dislike the removal of the notes boxes. I personally use them, and most of my players do as well, for notes specifically about the character (stuff like things that they own that don't go in equipment, like castles). This stuff is very useful to have on the character sheet, because it means we don't have to consult another source to remember information about our own characters. This isn't about nostalgia, but about loss of functionality, at least for me. I don't have a strong preference for having all of the stuff from the character page of the sheet, as long as I have at least one box for keeping notes. The two-box design was actually pretty popular among my players, because it allowed us to split the notes without excessive newlines. Sidenote, I believe I was the one who asked to have them back when we got the new shaped sheet. Still attached to them ;) EDIT: Just noticed them on the settings page. Glad to see they aren't gone. Not the first place I'd look for them, as it's a page we almost never open after we're done setting up the character.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As pointed out in the changelog and as you have noticed the notes are not gone. Please don't jump to conclusions like that.. :S Misc notes don't belong on core so they currently exist on settings as it's the only other tab&nbsp; &nbsp;Misc Notes are ill defined and could probably be better organized instead of 2 large textarea. Perhaps I should implement a character tab like the one provided on the official sheet which covers appearance and backstory. Other features and traits and treasure are already covered via core. Allies and organizations seems very niche. Perhaps you have some better ideas of how to organize character notes.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
My thoughts on this: a place to keep all sorts of non-mechanical information is certainly useful, and a redesigned character tab could be a good place for this. I suppose it depends a lot on the style of game what type of things would actually go there. It shouldn't be too hard to do a job that is at least as good as the paper sheet. I could think of several fields that would be useful: contacts (covering allies and other NPCs that the character is well-connected to, or just NPCs you want to write down information about) - could be a repeating section assets ( stuff that isn't necessarily on the character, or isn't adventuring gear at all, like real estate/titles/debts/shares in some business venture/...) - could be a repeating section backstory appearance (including a freetext field to write your long flowery description of appearance) misc notes*2 (because why not)

Edited 1482333510
Jakob said: My thoughts on this: a place to keep all sorts of non-mechanical information is certainly useful, and a redesigned character tab could be a good place for this. I suppose it depends a lot on the style of game what type of things would actually go there. It shouldn't be too hard to do a job that is at least as good as the paper sheet. I could think of several fields that would be useful: contacts (covering allies and other NPCs that the character is well-connected to, or just NPCs you want to write down information about) - could be a repeating section assets ( stuff that isn't necessarily on the character, or isn't adventuring gear at all, like real estate/titles/debts/shares in some business venture/...) - could be a repeating section backstory appearance (including a freetext field to write your long flowery description of appearance) misc notes*2 (because why not) I approve! I think its definitely a good idea to implement something along those lines. Otherwise i would just write things like this down in an extra handout like a "Travel Journal", so why not incorporate the option properly into the sheet. I like the overall direction the sheet moves into, but I think that all kind of character fluff (including appearance), backstory and other stuff dont really belong onto the core section, since they are not mechanically important. One could even make the argument to put Character Traits (Personality, Ideals etc.) onto this tab, which could save important space on the core page. Basically to make the distinctive function of the two tabs: Core: Anything mechanical, have it open while in combat or any kind of encounter. "Character": Anything nonmechanical about the character, that you look up while you try to deepen your roleplay of the character.

Edited 1482335550
Core: Anything mechanical, have it open while in combat or any kind of encounter. "Character": Anything nonmechanical about the character, that you look up while you try to deepen your roleplay of the character. If it's not a performance hit, keeping both crunch and fluff would be great, especially on smaller monitors, so it didn't require opening a separate handout for your notes. For Character, you could even make each textarea have an editable header, with some default values, so the user could organize their notes as needed.
Page 2 is good for AL games and keeping up with downtime, faction renown, and permanent magic item count. As long as that info or any other misc info can be typed in still it isn't the end of the world. Going away from the paper sheet isn't the end of the world either. I actually looked at Roll20's sheet for the first time the other day, so if people want the paper look they can use that one.
One could even make the argument to put Character Traits (Personality, Ideals etc.) onto this tab, which could save important space on the core page. Basically to make the distinctive function of the two tabs: Core: Anything mechanical, have it open while in combat or any kind of encounter. "Character": Anything nonmechanical about the character, that you look up while you try to deepen your roleplay of the character. I made this argument months ago from a cognitive ergonomics point (ie human factors engineering) but Kryx wouldn't have it as he wanted to stay faithful to the layout of the paper sheet. The Roll20 OGL sheet does a better job at this but it is unintuitive, has nowhere near the automated features as the shaped sheet, and the character info tab has fields that never will get used like, character portrait. My players use the bio and info tab that is part of every Roll20 character sheet. For one thing, you can format the text for bold, italic, etc. We almost never use the text boxes in the character tab. I like the direction the sheet is going overall. The spell tab, although I like it because you can set up the filters differently from core and therefor have a different view, like, for management vs a spellbook on core, I wouldn't miss it if it helps speed up the sheet. I would have been just as happy though to have a spellbook button on core to launch the spellbook macro to chat but, then, I don't care about cluttering the chat whereas, some do. Same can be said about the ability checks and saves buttons. My players still keep clicking on the wrong text and end up with launching &nbsp;a saving throw or check when it should have been the other. Kryx said: The sheet wasn't designed with edit mode. It now uses edit mode. Edit mode is good. The expand mode is good. I use attachers for reminders and for extra damage that is not weapon exclusive like what&nbsp; Vanakoji said: - Attachers were used as an example of how to set things up that for features that would need to be added to multiple places that could change. Basically, if it was added to weapons or in most places of one section,I use attachers since one attacher is nicer to edit than over 5 different weapons if a change is needed/a new weapon is added. Personally, I use attachers for Barb damage, battlemaster maneuvers, mnk stunning strike, paladin divine smite, range colossus slayer and hunters mark, and rogue sneak attack. If you don't need it in multiple areas though, freeform also works but I find I almost never need those things in one or two static areas. None of my players do (I doubt they even know about them or what they are for) so I set them up for them. Overall, we like the sheet. The biggest complaint is how often it keeps changing and all the bugs that crop up when it changes. .
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm a fan of 5e's design choice of having personality traits be front and center. This edition has turned me me from a roll player to a role player and I quite admire their choices in that regard. Moving personality traits to a secondary page encourages a set it and forget it attitude which is the opposite of the editions goals imo. Additionally social encounters are part of the game and if the core page is setup to handle all encounters then that very relevant info belongs on the core tab. Doug E. said: I would have been just as happy though to have a spellbook button on core to launch the spellbook macro to chat but, then, I don't care about cluttering the chat whereas, some do. Same can be said about the ability checks and saves buttons. My players still keep clicking on the wrong text and end up with launching &nbsp;a saving throw or check when it should have been the other. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but if you click spells on the core page it will send the macro to the chat. Same for saving throws or skills (which does all ability checks I think).&nbsp;
Kryx, The two groups I play in (6 distinct people) didn't realize that the sheet is a user creation and not provided by Roll20. &nbsp;When they found out they were all amazed at how useful and well-thought-out your sheet is and the amount of effort that goes into it. &nbsp;So thanks from the six of us, you're work makes our D&D sessions much more enjoyable than they would be otherwise. Regards, BT
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for saying so BT! :)
Kryx said: I'm a fan of 5e's design choice of having personality traits be front and center. This edition has turned me me from a roll player to a role player and I quite admire their choices in that regard. Moving personality traits to a secondary page encourages a set it and forget it attitude which is the opposite of the editions goals imo. Additionally social encounters are part of the game and if the core page is setup to handle all encounters then that very relevant info belongs on the core tab. I agree completely. &nbsp;the more that role playing is given mechanical weight in the system the better. &nbsp;I know fo some people role playing is natural but it is not for many. &nbsp;I am getting my nephews into D&D and these concrete guidelines for personality choices are really helpful for inexperienced and immature players. &nbsp;It is very helpful having them front and center on the sheet.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Great to hear Ken. Even with them front end center my players still don't use them as much as I'd like, but it's better than nothing. :D 8.0.0 has the character tab back with appearance, backstory, and misc notes for now. I'll refine this more hopefully.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks for your diligent work, Kryx. Your sheet makes tinkering with characters fun for detail-oriented people like myself. :)
Posted&nbsp; bug# 74 A coinage weight multiplier of 0 does not give a 0 weight for coins.
Sorry about jumping to conclusions earlier. I must have missed the fact that misc notes were moved when I read the update notes, and I didn't think to look in there as it didn't really make sense to me that they'd be there. They don't belong on the core page either, though. The new character tab is very nice. Added functionality and a better layout than before. Though the three columns of boxes aren't the same height. Maybe make the misc notes boxes a little taller to fit the height of the first column? It would look a little nicer, in my opinion.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks Keith. Thanks for the bug, BP. I'll check on it when I get a chance. I'm on vacation so can only do so much at a time. As I mentioned above I'll hopefully refine the character page, possibly with some of the suggestions above. Likely I'll include some generic textarea with editable titles as the needs vary quite a bit based on the user.

Edited 1482456442
Vanakoji
KS Backer
Had a look at love the new character tab, having more options for notes make it much better for organizing instead of 7 different things in the two misc notes. One thought I had, since I am not familiar with roll20 sheet back end, would it be a performance hit to make it a repeating section instead? So a repeating section that had just a title and a text field for the notes. This would allow for multiple sections titled as the player desired and allows for better organization of different topics the player wants.&nbsp;