You read that right! I am currently running a Cypher System Game about the Green Lantern Corps as they appear in the DC Comics, Animated Series, and Animated Films. This game takes place in a much younger timeline, before the events of the Death and Return of Superman. I already have a few great players, but I'd like to get one or two more. Strong role-play and character development is a must - this is a story-intensive game. All characters must be Green Lanterns, without exception, and no human characters allowed (Sector 2814 already has Hal Jordan and the reservist John Stewart). Alien appearance, attitude, home-planet environment is completely up to the player. There is a post on the game's Forums detailing current Green Lanterns and their Sectors (remember, only one GL per sector). I will take interest posts on a first-come, first serve basis. No experience with the Cypher System is needed; no knowledge of the Green Lantern Corps is needed (though knowledge of the former will help, if even only a passing familiarity). Character concepts must be approved prior to game. If you do not have access to the rule book, I am more than happy to help anyone make their character. I look forward to hearing from you!