Hey guys, whats up? New to roll20, tinkered around trying to learn the UI, slowly getting the hang of things. Anyways, I would really love to be able to join either a dnd 3.5, or star wars edge of the empire group. Open to other systems if they are relevent to my interest, but i'd be learning the mechanics to that from scratch as well.  About myself, I'm a  28 yr old single father of a 2yr old daughter, who works a full time night shift job. This makes things extraordinarily difficult for me to arrange being part of a RP group in person, and not much easier online either, since most groups are in the evenings, and even if I did find one with a time schedule that works with my work/sleep, I still wouldn't be able to guarantee commitment to be able to make each session. So, I'm looking for a DM/Group that can work around my sporadic scheduling, by allowing me to play a character that frequently departs from the group, and joins back up, matching when I'm able to play, and miss. Almost like a recurring NPC ran by a PC, so a PCNPC? eh, something like that. Anways if anyone would be willing to work around my life limitations and let me in on some game time, I would be eternally grateful! Thank you for your consideration!