Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Seeing player's avatar\id in Game Screen even after player exited game

Basically, one of my players is still showing as online and in one of my campaigns even though he says he is not online.  Below is a screenshot capture.  The avatar/id "Flame" is the player.  I have refreshed multiple times and logged in and off.  Is there a way to check to see if the avatar/id of the player is there because he actually has an open browser?  I don't want to accuse him of lying to me if this is an actual technical bug of some sort. My main concern is that during the days when I am not running the game for my players, I am often in the campaign setting up stuff for future encounters and typically do testing of new monsters/npcs there.  I really don't want the player to see that in the chat screen (I do clear it out at the end of most training/preparation sessions) and have knowledge of stuff in the game that he shouldn't have. Thanks for any relevant feedback/information. Cheers! CB out
I had that happen to me where a player seemed to stay logged in. It disappeared when he logged back in and back out. You can always use /talktomyself for testing macros (but API won't work). They don't stay in chat.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Which game is this, CB?
Sorry for the delay in replying.  I double-checked this issue a few minutes ago and can confirm it is still there.  It is in my Realms of Destiny  campaign game. Apologies if I am unable to respond again anytime soon, I'm off to work and won't be able to check here again until closer to midnight (eastern time) today. Cheers! CB out
Gid
Roll20 Team
We went in on our end and booted the player's instance from inside the game. Let us know if there are any further issues, CB.
Thank you kindly, :)  I appreciate it! Cheers! CB