I Need at least 1-2 players that can reliably make times for play. Our usually play times are varying through out the week at about 6pm-10pm East Coast time, and late 11pm-to around 3am on Friday and Saturday nights. Having Steam or a phone number to provide would be vary helpful to keeping contact. We're currently early in a 5e game with a warlock and grappler playing. This is my first time DMing (however I personally have played 2 games) but so far people that we have had seem to enjoy it, but just can't make the times reliably. I like to run a game that allows fun and creativity, and a world that seems serious but allows the players to approach it however they like.        All I ask is that you work with me on learning the mechanics a bit more, and be a little patient. I will be trying to provide a fun challenging game with an interesting story but I'm not restrictive on what you plan on doing with in it, you may choose any alignment but I warn you this will create in game team conflicts.  We already have a chaotic good and neutral evil on the team. We normally use TeamSpeak to communicate while playing so I advise you to have that downloaded before joining us. To give you an idea on how things are going we already had 2 members secretly murder a sorcerer who was trying to sell his wares to flee the country, without the other good member being aware of it.