Hiya - looking for a game on Sundays or Monday evenings with the earliest start time of 7:00 Eastern US but up through 10pm. I would like to be done NLT 1am. I would really like to play through Storm King if out there, but will player others if story looks compelling. I am looking for more RP heavy, low meta game type encounter. I am happy to stay within my role and have no need for the center spotlight. I am not really the tank type...perfer support/striker/aoe type characters and do like RP and puzzles as much as combat. I'm no voice actor, but will stay in char as much as game allows. I have a soft spot for Bards and Clerics but also enjoy casters as well as a rogue if the campaign is right.  I started this game withe original basic blue box back in the Gygax days and have been in and out as life allows ever since. Most recently, I joined R20 June of 15...I both play and DM. Prefer 5e but would consider 3.5 (although I'd have to review the rules; its been a while). I am easy going and laid back. I simply enjoy the game from a story and character perspective - have no need for power gaming and such. If you can weave a good tale, then I think I will fit right in.  Feel free to PM direct if you think I might fit your group. Peace. S