Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Wishlist + sale alert

Hello Roll20 team,  As I have mentioned before on this forum and on Facebook. I am really amazed by this tool.  I would have a suggestion that could be beneficial for everyone on the Marketplace: a Wish list. Why would a Wish list be relevant? - It allows the roll20 user to save art packs that he or she wants to buy in the future but cannot or will not at this point - It could generate the ability for the Roll20 team to send a reminder when something is on a wishlist, encouraging more sales for the artits - It could help in generating target sales campaign. Let's say for "x" art pack, we have "y" of potential buyers that wishlisted it. This could mean the price could be a barrier, hence making a sale once a quarter could help generating more sales. Just some thoughts, maybe it is already in the pipeline but I think the more artists selling on the community, the more revenue for Roll20 (I'm assuming you guys take a cut) and therefore more money to continue to develop the tool, not to mention added value for mere users like me :) Cheers!

Edited 1485393828
I would suggest putting your vote for one of the follow Suggestions: Marketplace Wish List Dm Market Place Wishlist
Ahh thanks ! Will do
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Let's continue this discussion in the Suggestions forum. Thanks!