Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost Mines Rolling Question

Hi All, Quick question here: I purchased the Lost Mines campaign. I found it cool that I could roll straight from the character sheet from, say, a goblin. This is where I got confused though. When I clicked, for instance, the goblin's stealth ability - I would get two rolls. It would say like: Stealth Goblin Stealth: 26 | 19 What is the second roll for? Why is it showing me this? This happens to all the rolls. So if I clicked the goblin's scimitar, I would get Scimitar 24 | 15 or something (damage was shown on the second line, not part of this). Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!
Your character sheet is set up to automatically roll using Advantage.  It's supposed to be a time-saving feature.  You take the first roll if you don't have Advantage, the Highest roll if you do, and the Lowest if you have Disadvantage. Or you can turn it off in the Settings.
Ah! thanks very much!
It's also useful to have both numbers in case you remember something that granted advantage or disadvantage after the roll.