Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

CSS and the Player Flag

I use Stylebot and some CSS I found on the site to make switching pages much simpler. For the past few years it hasn't been an issue, but recently something happened that has become somewhat problematic. One of my players has wandered off by himself to another map, and now I can't reattach him to the Player Flag without removing the CSS. Is there a command to consolidate all the players back on the Player Flag? 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No command, but here's an API script for it: on('ready',function(){     'use strict';     on('chat:message',function(msg){         if('api' === msg.type && msg.content.match(/^!consolidate-party/) && playerIsGM(msg.playerid) ){              Campaign().set({playerspecificpages:false});             sendChat('Consolidate Party',`/w gm <code>Party Consolidated</code>`);         }     }); }); Just run: !consolidate-party Cheers!
Ah ha, super helpful thanks so much. This consolidates into the player flag correct, it doesn't just bring everyone to the same map?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
correct, moves all players back to the flag. =D