Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Token issues

During my game session last night there was some odd token activity. One of my players was able to edit his Bar 1 number, even though I did not check the box to let him. Another player's token wouldn't keep any information after he moved it. I could fill everything in and if I moved it around it was there, but as soon as he moved it disappeared. Also, once I deleted the token to replace it and see if it fixed the problem and he could still see it, if he moved it it would reappear on the screen. He had to refresh to finally eliminate it. Finally, when copying tokens between pages it seems that when you paste them they appear in the same location that they were at on the old page on the new one, and when the new map is smaller than the old one and they're in a location that is not available on the new page the tokens are pasted in the middle of nowhere and unable to be moved.
Further to token issues: When I'm copying/pasting tokens between maps, I can highlight the group, switch pages, and ctrl+v to paste, but out of a group, I'll only get 1-2 random tokens, not the entire bunch. They also paste in the same co-ordinate location (which means off the edge of the world if you're pasting into a smaller map)
Further to token issues: When I'm copying/pasting tokens between maps, I can highlight the group, switch pages, and ctrl+v to paste, but out of a group, I'll only get 1-2 random tokens, not the entire bunch. They also paste in the same co-ordinate location (which means off the edge of the world if you're pasting into a smaller map) Both of these are fixed in the next update. Thanks!