Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP DnD 4E

Ok we just lost one player and are looking to replace him, we are playing DnD 4E, pretty standard, a few minor house rules fun down to earth guys. We have gone 10 sessions and are looking forward to getting to 20! We are playing from 9am to 1pm (sometimes end a little early) MST, well Its now MDT I think ^_^ its 1:30 for this post for me. We play every week on Wednesday and require Skype voice. New players are welcome but Macro knowledge is preferred. If you are interested shoot me a pm or leave a post here. Like I said though we only have 1 spot open
Spot still open -bump-
Sure, what role are you looking to fill?

Edited 1384512593
I would be up for joining you and would play any class needed. John C. has first dibs so I'll join if they don't join you.
Right now group is: Avenger, Monk, Cleric, Warlord, Sorcerer. but any class would be accepted, the way we have it set up is that you can use any thing from any book just as long as your not to crazy, but if you pick from PHB 1 & 2 you may take an extra feat. Let me know if your interested and tell me a bit about yourself I have a few others that are interested.
Hello I am interested in playing. Know a little about it but might need more info on times. Might not be able to make Weds that early. Seeing as I work 6am MST. But all together I am a new player.
The only time we play is Wednesday from 9am to 1pm MDT (or MST w/e) I'm in colorado.
Hey, I'm a big DnD 4E fan. Currently running a campaign in real life and on RollD20 for a group of friends. I'm not very big into dramatist interpretations of role playing games, but it's a roleplaying game so I do "role play" and don't meta game or PVP people or act like an ass. I'm a realiable player, and will show up on time 99% of the time (real life stuff does happen) As for what class I'd play I'd either go Wizard or Swordmage.
I have a Ranger character made out I can send you.
What level are you guys at?
John C. said: What level are you guys at? Just got to level 5.
Yes we are at level 5, go ahead and shoot me that ranger