I've just finished porting  Arkham Horror into Roll20 (two days later!) and I was curious to see what tricks, macros, scripts, or other tips the community may have out there for playing the game in Roll20. I haven't had a chance to playtest, but my initial setup is: Investigators - characters using the custom AH sheet, and a deck for random draw at the beginning of the game (control of character sheet will be set after the draw is made). Sanity and stamina are both tracked using the sheets. Clues and Money - Custom decks with one card each. Items, Skills, Spells, Allies - each has their own custom deck, with player ability to choose specific cards when needed. Ancient Ones - Custom deck for random draw. Location cards - Each has its own custom deck. Gate and Mythos cards - custom decks Gate Markers - Custom deck Monsters - Custom deck. I made a custom back so that all the info could be placed on one side (to reduce the need to flip the card back and forth) Misc cards - things like bank loans, blessings and curses, retainers, etc. each have their own custom deck. The doom token, activity and explored markers, and closed markers are each multi-sided tokens that can be dropped on the board as needed. The rulebook is included using jpgs and handouts. I only have one macro so far - a dice-rolling macro that, when hit, prompts for a Normal check (success on a 5 or 6), a Blessing check (success on 4, 5, or 6), or a Curse check (success on a 6). &{template:default} {{name=Menu}} {{Skill Check=[Normal](! #Check) [Blessed](! #Checkb) [Cursed](! #Checkc)}} The players then enter the number of dice to be rolled and it calls a different macro depending on the result of the prompt. /roll ?{Number of Dice|1}d6>5 /roll ?{Number of Dice|1}d6>4 /roll ?{Number of Dice|1}d6>6 A couple of long tracks on the Jukebox for atmosphere (Rise of the Ancients from TTA, and  this track off of Fanburst , and I think the game is just about good to go. Be interested to hear what your experiences have been! I'm thinking about putting together some custom sounds for different events in the game - gates opening or being sealed, monster surges, player death or insanity ... that sort of thing. Also considered making a rollable table for custom Arkham Horror dice, but I'm not sure how to do that and still have it be able to query the number of dice to be rolled or to show the number of successes.