Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Last 10 Rolls

The Last 10 Rolls would be more useful if it didn't create a new entry for a die roll that was already in the results. That result should instead be moved to the top. Or, make it work the same way that the Re-roll button does - it doesn't add a new entry. I tell my players to use the Re-Roll, but, ugh, players. Example: Playing Pathfinder, I roll a d20, I hit! I roll damage. The Last 10 Rolls shows the damage roll as the first entry and the d20 as the second entry. With the monster dead, I roll a d20 Perception check looking for treasure. The Last 10 now has d20, my damage roll, and a d20. We continue adventuring and I make 20 more d20 rolls - Perception, Stealth, whatever. The Last 10 rolls shows 10 d20 rolls. Combat breaks out, I hit again, I want to roll damage.... but my damage roll from earlier has disappeared off the list. Instead, I see only 10 d20 rolls which is not a good use of space. Instead, it should only be showing the two different dice rolls I've made - the d20 and the damage.
Dylan G.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
+1