Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Hello, first of all: i rly like roll20 and the fact that payment is totally optional. but i still, or maybe because of that, have problems the way the two subscription models work. i, and i guess the main part, are mostly players, but the sub models are mainly targeting gms. and i think that's bad. beside the api,char sheets and exclusive support there are mainly gm features. eg. i would happily willing to pay for the api functions, if they were separate or in an alternative player sub model. atm i am not willing to pay 10$/month only for that. i think that you would attract by far more people to support you, if there were more or more diverse option for players. i guess bundles with one-time-payment would be more attractive as well.  A one-time-payment only for api for 50$? hell yeah! i would buy that instantly. tl;dr: i would wish for more options to support you guys.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .