Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any Ideas why my Shaped Companion is spitting out this error

It just started today. I don't think I've done anything different. Though there is a possibility when I was messing around with Shaped Sheet 10 I might have created the Companion on my real game and now my copy. Would that cause it to start kicking out this error? Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: Error: Unrecognised schema state 4 - cannot upgrade. Error: Unrecognised schema state 4 - cannot upgrade. at Migrator.migrateConfig (apiscript.js:17985:14) at ShapedScripts.checkInstall (apiscript.js:17360:15) at apiscript.js:14196:11 at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:34), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:34), <anonymous>:70:8) at checkForReady (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1314:12) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1394:9 at c (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:14:64) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I think this might address your issues:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4704719/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4704719/</a>

Edited 1488329500
Thorsten
KS Backer
It likely will, and also make sure you are using script 7.0 or later with sheet 10.x. Anything earlier might break. You'll want to load the 7.0 script while the game is open, then hit the upgrade button when it shows up in chat. That should do the trick. Right now the sheet / script combo is still shaking out a few usability issues. Though I'd feel comfortable running 10.1.0 / 7.0.0 in a game. It's stable overall, with just a few niggles here and there.
Yeah I just went for the full upgrade on my main game and everything is working great. Thanks y'all.
Sorry for asking a dumb question but where do you get the sheet/script versions you mentioned to add as custom sheets and api. I see lot sof mentions of version numbers but cannot for the life of me find a place where all the versions are stored!
@Adrian, these are in github repositories of the script and sheet authors. They're usually linked from the OP of a thread about that script / sheet. The way github works, you'll get the latest version by default, and you can go back into the release history to get an older version if you desired.