Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Odd Topic: Best set up and formatted module?

So this is a question for those who have purchased modules by multiple authors: Which modules do you find the easiest to read and navigate? The reason I ask is that I'm finally going to create an adventure and keep all of the information within Roll20 (rather than Excel, where I normally keep everything.) But I don't want to learn as I go.  I want to develop a consistent style right away, so I'm looking for a good one to replicate. Thanks for your input! <Edit:  Typo correction>
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
In my opinion, Storm Kings Thunder is far and away the best module available on the marketplace. When I ran it, it blew me away how effortless it was to run. 
Thanks for the input!  I'll see if I can find how it was set up.  It's a little more expensive than I want to pay just to see how they formatted it.

Edited 1488465111
Maybe Franky could invite you into a blank campaign with STK and set you up as a GM so you can peruse it.
SkyCaptainXIII said: Maybe Franky could invite you into a blank campaign with STK and set you up as a GM so you can peruse it. Great idea!  He is going to do so.  Thanks!