Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] [WIP] PFRPG-ALL-IN-ONE

Edited 1384830285
Let me start by saying there has been a lot of discussion and some great progress on this. I want to clean-up the thread and come back to the focus which is the wrapping of key scripts into a single framework to support them consistently. Several of you like John M., Stephen, Malikai, Brian, and Michael H. to name a few have provided insight. Overall John M. came up with the framework, and now need to move forward with plugging things in. I started out the previous post with an admission that I am not a coder, I am a systems engineer with a long history in IT and a avid gamer and now avid supporter of roll20! So I have to rely on you the community to help me out with achieving this lofty goal! (Even though I am going through code academy right now, I believe as a whole we should put our faith in the Code Ninjas who have already contributed!!) ;-) So a Recap: I am not a developer, but I have been looking at all of the scripts that have been added here and what would be nice is a GM special, that incorporates all of the functionality into a single script. For new Mentor GMs this would be a huge asset. It is such a time savings, but being a Systems Engineer for years and years working with coders, it would make sense to consolidate all of the best features into a single source. Ones I have seen that would be awesome to add: PFRPG Character Sheet Gen Auto-Init Calendar Blind GM-Roll Language Init Highlighter Token Reveal Clock/Stopwatch Tokens carrying Tokens Heal New Functionality: Monster Encounter Generators NPC/PC Generator Automated Attacks through API The single most important piece of code is the following which provides the framework from John M.! Thanks this is a big deal. I have listed some of the other scripts I would like to see integrated and have worked to provide the links here not the GIST for each of them: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/458468/script-ap" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/458468/script-ap</a>... John M.'s APICMD Script (I will edit this and add additional links to the appropriate forum posts to cover the others that I would like to see in functionality.) 1. Big Mike's PFRPG Character Sheet Generator 2. Stephen's Language and Blind GM Roll 3. Josh's Auto Initiative .
So it would be nice to get an example of the above with my scripts plugged in, been so busy with Monster Mash and Work that have not had the time to circle back! Anyone want to whip this up and post as an example? Thanks Community! Big Mike