I'm wondering if it would be useful to add a line into the Attacks & Spellcasting area of the OGL sheet to accommodate abilities that don't require an attack or damage roll, but are limited use within the rules (such as Sorcery Points or Action Surge). I'm just calling it a Non-Rolling flag. If the non-rolling status is checked on, the sheet will execute a hidden roll (display:none kind of thing). The reason? As it stands, the companion API Ammo Trackers require rolls to count down (I think), so I'd like the sheet to make an invisible roll to trigger these API. If you've got a non-rolling toggle, you could essentially add anything you want to keep track of, without executing superfluous rolls to bloat the chat (or needing to insert confusing data to hack the items into rolling). I like to add any combat related ability to this area so it's all in one place, even the abilities that require no rolls. Part of the genius of the Attacks & Spellcasting area is that you can use it as a single UI for players to do execute abilities that are stashed all over the sheet. Let's get the non-rolling abilities on there too, just by concealing the roll from display. Is that a thing that would even work? Perhaps there's a smarter way to do this that I haven't figured out yet? Thoughts?