I've been playing with the card object in the API in dev... good to see the name of the card is accessible now. Unless I am missing something (and then if you point out where I've missed it, would appreciate it), it appears you still cannot get this information from the API, all of which would be helpful.... * Whether a card is currently face up or face down when on the table (This needs to be known, if among other things, you are passing information to the chat window... if it face down, you don't want to call out the card by name, if face up, you likely do). * "Where" are card currently is (if it is on the table, the graphic has x,y coordinates, so, you can derive it from that, but, when its "graphic" gets "destroyed", I don't see where you can determine if the card is in a persons hand).... maybe adding a "location_type" and a "location_type_id" to a cards API attributes... so, the location can be either a "page", "hand", or "deck", and any of those three would have a corresponding id that would be in the location_type_id attribute.