Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[SCRIPT] Pathfinder Character Sheet Generator v3

Edited 1385226838
Hi all, I have combined Michael H's and Malikai's Character Sheet Generators. This is my first script, and I did not write it, more merged it. I did change all of the skills from Malikai's to be inline rolls. To assign a specific class to a character, use !skill charname chartype, !skill Llharian bard, I have not fixed the bug in the original that adds to exiting skill macro, so you end up with two macros, one with class-skill added, so you will have to delete the other. If anyone has any suggestions or re-writes please share them with me. UPDATE FOUND IN THE ORIGINAL MALIKAI THREAD THE FIX FOR THE BUG SO GOOD NOW. I have removed original thread getting convoluted, here is new version of the PFRPG Char Sheet, I have added craft skills, as well as a general reformat of Attributes. v3 - updated skills, and attributes v4 - Will add Graphical BIO from Stephen's code Requests or Feedback? <a href="https://gist.github.com/bigdadmike/7617319" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/bigdadmike/7617319</a>
I think what this is missing is feats and the graphical BIO. Working on multiple projects right now though, any of you fledgling coders out there want to take a crack at it, that would be cool, and a good learning experience! Let's participate! Happy Thanksgiving All!
I have a suggestion regarding the Combat Manuever Bonus and Defense. I'm in the process of converting my players from 3.5 to Pathfinder, and spent some time modifying the 3.5 character sheet found elsewhere in the forum. I was just giving thought to how I'd handle the class skill bonuses when I thought I'd look at your sheet generator and adopt it. The whole CM is a new concept for them to grasp. I could see them entering the "standard" value for CMB and CMD but then forgetting how the number was calculated if they have temporary bonuses/penalties or that they need to update the number when their BAB goes up.
Hi I am incredibly new to scripts and stuff. Where do I type the !skill..etc.. ? In the chat?
I can't get the skill macros in the character journal to include the class skill bonus. I've tried the !skill command to set the class but that didn't help. Can you help a newb?
Update: The !skill command works the first time, but it inserts the new macro before the text of the original instead of replacing it. When I try to run the macro a second time to update the skills of a second character, nothing happens.
Any tips on how to adapt this for D&D 3.5? Things to remove, things to add, things to change?

Edited 1391706646
To fix the double macro bug, you simply need to remove the line: bigmike.processSkills(char, 'all'); Once removed new characters will be created without skills, however once you set their class the correct class skill macros will be added. Edit: I went through and changed the attack coding around a bit for better use with the new Token changes. I'll post the link when I can get GistHub to stop being mean to me. <a href="https://gist.github.com/Whovencroft/8837683" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/Whovencroft/8837683</a> I'll work on it more later today.

Edited 1392255501
Im attempting to use this script, but when setting a characters class, its not showing up in the class section of their attribute page. Also could someone give me some tips in regards to API and Pathfinder? Any useful documentation would be great. example of what Im doing, Create a character in the campaign view, under bio and info I name him/her test, hit save, and then !skill test barbarian it says test has been set to a barbarian, but under the abilities and attributes section I dont see Barbarian in the class. Also, am I blind or is there no Initiative attribute?