Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Making pages available in the Vault

Edited 1490939405
Hello Roll20 Dev Team, I was wondering if it would be possible to make Pages available for import from one campaign to another, perhaps through a vault, similar to the one for characters. I have painstakingly created a number of maps with rather time consuming additional layers for dynamic lighting et cetera and it would be a great quality of life improvement if I could just export and import them if I want to reuse a specific one in another campaign rather than having to recreate them, especially if the two campaigns use different systems and I can't just import my players and characters to the other game without issue.  Thank you for your attention,  Have a great day!  -Sebastian
Gold
Forum Champion
Sebastian, as a Pro subscriber you can use the Transmogrifier tool to move Pages from one of your Games to another. It will bring all the layers like Dynamic Lighting. Does this work for what you want to do? Wiki docs for this, <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Transmogrifier" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Transmogrifier</a>
Oh thank you! I was a bit of a dummy. Apparently I did not know this already exists. In that case my feedback would be: It's hard to find if you don't know that it exists under that name. I googled for this feature and nothing popped up. Thank you for your reply! :)
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .