Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Languages API Script

I've loaded the Languages script into the game I'm creating and using the OGL v1.6 character sheet.  I don't see any area marked for prolanguages.  On the character sheet I see a box for entering traits and languages, and in the Attributes & Abilites page I see npcd_languages.  I tried testing a character by entering Dwarven into both areas keeping the api script set to prolanguages and neither section worked.  Do I need to set languages to npcd_languages in the script and enter them on that character section?  Or if I need to be entering them in the character sheet box is there a way I can figure out the name of it so I can set it in the script instead?.

Edited 1491240412
PaprikaCC
Pro
API Scripter
You need to switch the variable "languageTag" in the script to the name of the language attribute on your sheet. I looked at the current OGL 5e DnD sheet and the attribute you should use is " other_proficiencies_and_languages ". I'm not sure exactly what your sheet looks like though, but this will work for the most updated version. !setlanguagetag other_profiencies_and_languages