Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Superiority Die

In an older post here, I found some great text for Battlemaster Macro help. However, I'm noticing that it references @{superiority_die} and I'm wondering if that was added to the sheet in a custom way or something? I don't see the field on the normal sheet nor do I see it in the Attributes & Abilities tab of the sheet.&nbsp; Referencing this post:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2692235/5e-templ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2692235/5e-templ</a>... Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! RaigeMage twitch.tv/raigemage

Edited 1491341958
You can easily add your own attributes and abilities on that tab if you find that everything works for your macro except for the missing attribute.&nbsp; If you don't want to keep track of the superiority die value you can use this value for the attribute [[d[[{6+2*round((@{base_level}-2)/8+0.5),12}kl1]]]] This assumes that the character's fighter level is stored in the base_level attribute. EDIT: Fixed an error in the formula that resulted in a d10 at level 9 instead of d8.
This is some amazing math right here! Does that take into account having the Martial Adept feat at level one (gives you a single 1d6 superiority die if you don't yet have Battlemaster)?
No, it doesn't assume that but I couldn't think of a way to make the result equal to 0 if the level is less than 3
That's still very helpful, thank you!! :)
I had to change&nbsp;@{base_level} to @{fighter_level} but other than that the math works out perfectly and this is going to save me a potential headache in the future. Thank you VERY much!! &nbsp;:) RaigeMage twitch.tv/raigemage